Another unnamed England player in trouble

They aren't although the under 16 player's tweet was the same as one of Robinson's.

They should all be suspended while an investigation is going on though surely if Robinson had to be suspended?
Not sure I agree. There were so many from Robinson, and some of them were bad. If the Anderson one was the lesbian one, it’s not in the same postcode as Robinson

How is it irrelevant? Surely there are levels to this?

should Root be suspended because he said boobs?
Depends how he used the term boobs. Anderson tweeted about the looks of a lesbian which some lesbians may find offensive. There shouldn't be levels, they're representing the ECB and their country. We all know why they won't suspend Anderson though.

I would say 95% of us see this sort of shit for what it is . Eventually the majority will stand up and say enough is enough and the world will turn back to some sort of normality.
We're just seeing a reset of norms as social media matures.

Posts on social media used to be seen as private and nobody really took any notice, but they aren't now. Now they are very much considered public and we're living through the period where everything is being reset. There will be some people who fall foul of the new standards but things will calm down.

No, you don’t get how things are not black and white. You do this on every subject.

everything is either great or shite.
I'm just trying to fathom out the logic behind the ECB. For me I'm not arsed, Robinson for me should be playing tomorrow but the ECB are hypocrites here. They should suspend Anderson if they want to apply consistency with their own rules relating to what they deem as offensive social media material

I'm just trying to fathom out the logic behind the ECB. For me I'm not arsed, Robinson for me should be playing tomorrow but the ECB are hypocrites here. They should suspend Anderson if they want to apply consistency with their own rules relating to what they deem as offensive social media material
Yeah, because you hate the ECB. If you can’t see the difference in the two sets of posts then I’m astonished

Yeah, because you hate the ECB. If you can’t see the difference in the two sets of posts then I’m astonished
I don't have an issue with either posts but the ECB look a bit silly here. Lesbians may find the tweet by Anderson to be offensive, so the ECB should apply their logic and investigate like they are with Robinson. They clearly aren't which makes them hypocrites and once again utterly pathetic

Back