Another unnamed England player in trouble

The ECB should have done all this prior to his selection, particularly given his earlier career. I genuinely can’t believe they don’t / haven’t

michael vaughan was pretty scatching of the ecb over this during the whole olly robinson thing.

thought it was pretty rich coming from him, the amount of embarrassing tripe he posts on twatter
Someone who didn't play in the 1st test but might play in the 2nd.

welcome back dennis longhorn :lol:

Someone who didn't play in the 1st test but might play in the 2nd.
Well having looked at who it is.

He shouldn't be in the XI even before this.

But seeing the supposed tweets were from when he was 13. I mean what the actual fuck.

How is that even relevant. Someone at that age definitely doesn't know any better. A decade ago or not.

Last edited:
Ridiculous. There needs to be a line drawn in terms of how far back action can be taken.

Anti-racism campaigns are about teaching people better practices, not persecuting people for distant mistakes well after they’ve learned from them.

Unless of course the comments/actions are severe, which is a completely different scenario.

Yawn yawn yawn - what type of folk go through tweets from years ago just to get young successful lads in trouble? I reckon it will be people that find friends funny personally.
Twitter Archaeologists
One day someone will top themselves as a result of stuff like this. The same people calling for people to be hung, drawn and quartered will then be drivelling on about #bekind and posting suicide memes about talking to someone etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ludicrous, the ECB are getting this horribly wrong. The person in question was under 16 ffs, christ if this carries on there will nobody playing professional sport.

Those at the ECB will have said something edgy at some point in their life. They know this deep down. Everybody has at some point said something bad.

Living in a time when we are surrounded by f***ing hypocrites.

What a complete debacle.

Little Billy once said an offensive term to his nursery teacher. 20 year down the line, Little Billy is unable to get a job and his life is ruined.

Im as against any form of discrimination as you get, but some folk must have huge chips on their shoulders to drag up people’s childhood past in order to ruin a career today.

Back