(Another) The Snip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to do this in a few months' time. I see my Dr's do a "non surgical" version.
Anyone know what that is?

Because I'm thinking it'll be me vs a pair of bricks

I had it done last year, 'tiny' little incision. The surgeon accidentally pierced a tube & I was bleeding quite a bit, my cock and balls were trying to retract back into my body, nurse giving me a wry grin...not my greatest moment

Reactions: PTR

Yep, too make sure that it wasn't a decision I was going to regret.

The timescale from initial consultation with GP to the procedure depends on the waiting list in the local area.

:D

Is there a bloke ever that has regretted this decision....My only regret was not having it done at 18 :lol:

I had it done last year, 'tiny' little incision. The surgeon accidentally pierced a tube & I was bleeding quite a bit, my cock and balls were trying to retract back into my body, nurse giving me a wry grin...not my greatest moment
Thing is, I could pass for a Sumo too - and they are known for that "skill" :lol:

:mad:

It's shit like this that makes me keep putting it off

:mad:

It's shit like this that makes me keep putting it off
Get it done man. Only a burning smell and a bit of yanking and pulling to put up with. That and the slight concern my bollocks were going to drop into the shower tray when my underpants came off for the first time.

Seriously though, it’s nowt

My lasting memory from my procedure wasn’t the pain or the weird scenario of general chit chat with the nurses as the doctor played with my balls, but the fact that during stripping off I slapped myself about a bit to make me a bit more proud, but as soon as the nurse slapped the freezing cold wet wipe on it, added to the fact a fan was blowing cold air across the table it shrunk up to pretty much fuck all! :)

I’d had a wank withing a couple of days, not sure how long it took until I got my leg over however, marriage and three kids knocking about means it’s infrequent anyways. Recon I could’ve had a go after a week mind.

You'd have been better off having one. Won't be long before she forces you to make her pregnant again.

She is :cool:

Mind it wasn't forced, although I do like that you have rape fantasys. It gets me going a bit thinking of you thinking of me.

Last edited:
Week or two... That's wishful thinking. Six months now before you get the all clear.
Had to drop off two samples before they gave me the all clear, was about four months but I think being a chronic masturbater cleared my tubes quicker.

Is there a bloke ever that has regretted this decision....My only regret was not having it done at 18 :lol:
I wouldn't have a 22 year old freeloader little shit if I had mine done at 18 :lol:

Last edited:
Had to drop off two samples before they gave me the all clear, was about four months but I think being a chronic masturbater cleared my tubes quicker.

I wouldn't have a 22 year old freeloader little shit if I had mine done at 18 :lol:

20 ejaculates is what I was told to be in the clear.

My paperwork says they start checking at 12 weeks or 20 ejaculates. Then they test you every month until you get 2 “nil” counts in a row

I think I just waited 4 months before sending off a sample. Just one sample. Got a call a couple of weeks later to be told that I was
sh:cool::cool:ting blanks.

I struggled to find a place that would let me post a sample. The nurse on the phone in one of the places I rang was absolutely horrified when I suggested it. She said I'd have to bring a sample in less than an hour after it had been made. & it would cost me €130. The place I posted it off to cost me €15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back