(Another) The Snip Thread

Horror stories? They let me spectate the husband getting his done! Think that's probably most people's horror story idea - letting the missus in to spectate the bollock chopping.

Girl at work was telling me about watching her husband...said it was like watching calamari being pulled from a deflated pink balloon.

Think I might change the appointment.

Anybody had it done at the Nuffield in Newcastle?

Did they use a knife or a laser to cut you open?
They laser you at millfield.
They feed it into the sack and try and distract you talking about football and the weather etc.
This does not work as you are 100% aware that a bloke is cupping your balls in one hand and lasering away at any obstacle he finds.
I fell for the old piece of piss line as well....it isn't!

They laser you at millfield.
They feed it into the sack and try and distract you talking about football and the weather etc.
This does not work as you are 100% aware that a bloke is cupping your balls in one hand and lasering away at any obstacle he finds.
I fell for the old piece of p line as well....it isn't!

Please elaborate

The tugging and pulling sensation as your have your balls rearranged is a weird feeling.

I had to tell the nurse who was trying to make small talk to zip it.

It was painful for 6 months afterwards as well but don't let any of that put you off op.

I woke up halfway thru to see all these fascinated faces staring down at my privates,
looking like they had just discovered the most unusual anatomical specimen in the history of mankind. :eek:

Got mine booked in for August...however, my Mrs and were planning a dirty weekend which happens to be the weekend after.

Do I need to move the appointment to sometime after being away?

Don't want to go away and be unable to 'enjoy' myself.

Ooh look at me married and still get me back wheels in ............... lol

I don’t think I could get the snip, it would mess with my mind because I wouldn’t be able to get over the fact I was firing blanks.

I’d just sit on the couch and eat chocolate all day.

I heard that after the mutilation, the testosterone levels fall, the oestrogen levels rise and the op will grow tits and a fanny.

That's if he doesn't die from scrotal bleeding.

I work with a bloke who had it done and he’s never been the same. He once looked like George Michael and now he looks like a cross between Harry Redknapp and Deputy Dawg.

Back