(Another) The Snip Thread

Got mine booked in for August...however, my Mrs and were planning a dirty weekend which happens to be the weekend after.

Do I need to move the appointment to sometime after being away?

Don't want to go away and be unable to 'enjoy' myself.

Hope you’re not booked into the Millfield clinic. Lad from work went there to have his done and after injections and plenty of raking around they couldn’t continue with the procedure. A week later he got an infection, his knackers were massively swollen and he had to go on antibiotics.

Got mine booked in for August...however, my Mrs and were planning a dirty weekend which happens to be the weekend after.

I think I was advised not to have a leg over for a week after I had it done.

Get the op brought forward if you can. From memory it takes a week or two for you to be given the all clear after the op anyhow, what better way to celebrate

Hope you’re not booked into the Millfield clinic. Lad from work went there to have his done and after injections and plenty of raking around they couldn’t continue with the procedure. A week later he got an infection, his knackers were massively swollen and he had to go on antibiotics.
It doesn't matter how many people repeat their 'no problems at all' stories it's ones like these that stick in the mind. :lol:

Just foolishly read a few other posts on other threads.

'Like chasing pickled eggs round a bowl' has terrified me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't matter how many people repeat their 'no problems at all' stories it's ones like these that stick in the mind. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horror stories? They let me spectate the husband getting his done! Think that's probably most people's horror story idea - letting the missus in to spectate the bollock chopping.

Back