(Another) The Snip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A fella I know who had it done recently. Procedure went fine but things started to go wrong once he got home. Some bleeding and/or infection meant they went up like watermelons and he nearly died. He’s fine now but a bit embarrassed that everyone knows about it after the whole ambulance and panic thing.

Had the no-scalpel version. Felt like having an elastic band twanged off your testicles followed by some rummaging about. Back to shagging within 12 hours, a minor inconvenience at most. Definitely pack some really tight pants though to stop em jiggling about on way home.

Reactions: PTR
Had mine done two years ago. The injection to the scrotum was the worst part. Sat upright and watched as I kept flinching just before the incision.

No issues afterwards. Walked out, taxi to the pub, four pints and dinner then home for a couple of days R&R.

You need to have protected sex for a few months after and plenty of ejaculations to clear the sperm from the tubes.

You get the all clear after taking in samples for analysis. My doctor said it's amazing how many blokes get their missus pregnant by having unprotected sex straight after the procedure.

All in all, not as bad as a lot of the horror stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back