(Another) The Snip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope you’re not booked into the Millfield clinic. Lad from work went there to have his done and after injections and plenty of raking around they couldn’t continue with the procedure. A week later he got an infection, his knackers were massively swollen and he had to go on antibiotics.

Got mine done there. The gentleman handled my balls with a lot of care and his assistant nurse was wonderful and very chatty. Spent the rest of the day with a bottle of ibuprofen and a case of stella. Had to make something like 25 'evacuations' over the course of a few weeks to flush the bad boys out then send off a sample. I'd say a week is an ideal amount of time to get started.

My mate got it done and now he struggles to get a hard on. He pisses like a broken shower head and ruined the lino in the bathroom. His wife left him and his kids don't call him Dad but instead refer to him as Keith.

Had the no-scalpel version. Felt like having an elastic band twanged off your testicles followed by some rummaging about. Back to shagging within 12 hours, a minor inconvenience at most. Definitely pack some really tight pants though to stop em jiggling about on way home.

f***ing liar.

LIAR!!!!

Eh, nightmare this.

6 months. Ffs, she's refusing to entertain my gland. There must be some sort of fast track

Of course. Straight up the shitpipe.

I had mine this morning, thought I’d add to
This thread rather than start another.

I was shitting myself about it but it was a piece of piss. Don’t think my anaesthetic has worn off yet but so far it just feels like the dull feeling you get in your stomach a while after you’ve had a football to the nuts at fives. Still waiting for the wife to make me my lunch though!

I had mine this morning, thought I’d add to
This thread rather than start another.

I was shitting myself about it but it was a piece of piss. Don’t think my anaesthetic has worn off yet but so far it just feels like the dull feeling you get in your stomach a while after you’ve had a football to the nuts at fives. Still waiting for the wife to make me my lunch though!
Nice one
I've put mine off twice now, I'm soft as shite
Where and what procedure did you have?
I think I want general anastetic like

Nice one
I've put mine off twice now, I'm soft as shite
Where and what procedure did you have?
I think I want general anastetic like
I had a vasectomy in my ball sack.

Seriously, mine was done up here in good old NHS Tayside (Stracathro Hospital in Brechin) under local anaesthetic. Other than a bit of pain when the injection went in I felt very little and the surgeon and nurses were all really good at putting me at ease.

I had a vasectomy in my ball sack.

Seriously, mine was done up here in good old NHS Tayside (Stracathro Hospital in Brechin) under local anaesthetic. Other than a bit of pain when the injection went in I felt very little and the surgeon and nurses were all really good at putting me at ease.
Think I'll get it sorted for autumn

I'm going to have to do this in a few months' time. I see my Dr's do a "non surgical" version.
Anyone know what that is?

Because I'm thinking it'll be me vs a pair of bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back