Another SMBer passes away - Access14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Access14, member since 2002 passed away this morning :cry:

Colin had been very ill for some time, & had his D.N.R. talk with his consultant a couple of weeks ago.
He was my manager when i moved to my current department 10 and a 1/2 years ago, & was a truly nice man. He will be missed.
R.I.P. matey.

I'm very proud to say he was my dad. Thanks for your kind words, he will be missed by us all so much.

SAFC fan for life and took my to my first game in 1989. We have had the same seats since the SOL opened, north east corner, row 29, seats 177 & 178 and Sunday will be an emotional day for me and my brother sat in those seats.

He read this forum all of the time and loved it, had plenty of laughs at some of the posts.

RIP DAD.

Last edited:

Colin had been very ill for some time, & had his D.N.R. talk with his consultant a couple of weeks ago.
He was my manager when i moved to my current department 10 and a 1/2 years ago, & was a truly nice man. He will be missed.
R.I.P. matey.

Very sad to hear, did he know many posters on here ?, when was his last home game ?

RIP, condolences to his family and friends...

Very sad to hear, did he know many posters on here ?, when was his last home game ?

RIP, condolences to his family and friends...
His last home game was the most recent one, the Arsenal game which was his birthday. We got in touch with the club and they gave us 6 seats in the Montgomery suite. Very fitting bring my dads last home game, 4 course meal, met a few players, posh seats etc.

Out great club didn't charge us a penny even though we were happy to pay. My dad had a great day.

I'm very proud to say he was my dad. Thanks for your kind words, he will be missed by us all so much.

SAFC fan for life and took my to my first game in 1989. We have had the same seats since the SOL opened, north east corner, row 29, seats 177 & 178 and Sunday will be an emotional day for me and my brother sat in those seats.

He read this forum all of the time and loved it, had plenty of laughs at some of the posts.

RIP DAD.
Hey fella, deepest sympathies to you at this time, there's not a lot anyone can say to help you through this but rest assured the SMB is here whenever you want to have a rant and let off some steam.

R.I.P. matey.

Thanks for post Octavarium. Nice gesture. My dad loved this forum and was a frequent poster. Huge lads fan, gent and an inspiration. Proud he was mine. Handled himself with dignity. RIP dad

His last home game was the most recent one, the Arsenal game which was his birthday. We got in touch with the club and they gave us 6 seats in the Montgomery suite. Very fitting bring my dads last home game, 4 course meal, met a few players, posh seats etc.

Out great club didn't charge us a penny even though we were happy to pay. My dad had a great day.

Lovely to hear. All the best of courage to you.

RIP DAD.

Condolences on your loss.

May he rest in peace.

I worked with Colin for a while and he was a great bloke. I was chuffed to see the message at the SOL last week. Genuine condolences to NGS and Colin's family. A real good 'un.
Thanks mate, trying to post a picture of the scoreboard with his message but can't seem to get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back