Another SMBer passes away - Access14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad to hear. Seemed a nice lad. Rest in Peace Colin.

Reactions: NGS
I recall reading that and thinking how much respect you have for someone that conducts themselves like that.

RIP and at least the lads managed 3 points in the last game.

:lol: I remember thinking similar when me Granda died. He died during the week in between the 3-0 win over Everton in the last league game at Roker, and the 1-0 defeat at Wimbledon that relegated us.

Daft like, but little things like that can be comforting to Sunderland supporters. I kna the awld fella woulda cared. :lol:

:lol: I remember thinking similar when me Granda died. He died during the week in between the 3-0 win over Everton in the last league game at Roker, and the 1-0 defeat at Wimbledon that relegated us.

Daft like, but little things like that can be comforting to Sunderland supporters. I kna the awld fella woulda cared. :lol:

mate it's hard enough following the lads, it's the little things that count.

RIP Access14

Always remembered his posts in relation to what Alex and Ketchup were going through

Always sad news to hear something like this. Very sad that we have lost a fellow red and whiter. Thoughts to his family.

This is what Colin had to say for himself on the board about a month ago. I think you get a measure of the man from how he conducted himself when he was facing the end.
Access14 said: ↑
My priority now is to sort out my affairs as best as I can to spare my family that burden but it's weird in a way because at the moment life goes on, I still need to go shopping, the dishes still need washing, every home game is that little bit more special and I'm still looking forward to the new series of the Apprentice even though I may never know who wins it!
I've never had a bucket list because I wouldn't change my life, what I've done and achieved is what I am, what I was, and I'm content with that.

Damn, must have a piece of dust in my eye. What an incredibly brave and humbling thing to say. May he rest in peace.

I'm sorry...didn't know how to multi-quote but hope you accept the sentiment,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back