Another SMBer passes away - Access14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavarium

Midfield
Access14, member since 2002 passed away this morning :cry:

Colin had been very ill for some time, & had his D.N.R. talk with his consultant a couple of weeks ago.
He was my manager when i moved to my current department 10 and a 1/2 years ago, & was a truly nice man. He will be missed.
R.I.P. matey.

Aww no man.

Never met him but he used to post a lot on that very long cancer thread, along with King Karaoke, Alex, Wayne and a couple of others, keeping themselves in good spirits. Always had the impression he was winning the fight.

Sad news, hope he was at peace when he checked out and didn't suffer too much.

We should do the RIP roll call thread on the 11th.

This is what Colin had to say for himself on the board about a month ago. I think you get a measure of the man from how he conducted himself when he was facing the end.

My priority now is to sort out my affairs as best as I can to spare my family that burden but it's weird in a way because at the moment life goes on, I still need to go shopping, the dishes still need washing, every home game is that little bit more special and I'm still looking forward to the new series of the Apprentice even though I may never know who wins it!
I've never had a bucket list because I wouldn't change my life, what I've done and achieved is what I am, what I was, and I'm content with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back