Another day another grooming gang....

The future on this looks bleak like

And for those who think this is being sorted. It obviously isn't.

Rapists still walking free who they have on record as committing crimes, whole cases buried by the police.

Last edited:

There is a case ongoing in Bradford at the moment one of the defendants is a serving police officer lost the clip now but if you search on YouTube for this case if you want to see why there is so much division in this country find the video and watch the sheer arrogance of this guy as he leaves court and the amount of police officers he gets to protect him is astonishing

Are you saying that someone at risk of harm shouldn’t receive police protection?

I’ll never understand these kinds of attitudes like. We have to uphold the rule of law, that’s paramount. That means ensuring that people get fair trials and are protected from harm under the law, regardless of what they are accused or what they have done.

There is a case ongoing in Bradford at the moment one of the defendants is a serving police officer lost the clip now but if you search on YouTube for this case if you want to see why there is so much division in this country find the video and watch the sheer arrogance of this guy as he leaves court and the amount of police officers he gets to protect him is astonishing
One of these guys?

Last edited:
What I am taking away from this thread is that there mustn't be that many brown people around to abuse in North Lincolnshire.

Great point - I am incredulous that the Police / Authorities were seemingly so concerned about being deemed as racist, that they ignored widespread and systematic sexual abuse of young girls. This makes me abusive to "brown people"?

Great point - I am incredulous that the Police / Authorities were seemingly so concerned about being deemed as racist, that they ignored widespread and systematic sexual abuse of young girls. This makes me abusive to "brown people"?
So, out of nowhere, apropos nothing, you visit some website not affiliated in any way with either your football club or region, and start ranting about Asians. In spite of the fact that our own resident Asian watchers on this site have started an extensive and quite lurid thread on precisely the same issue.

What conclusion should we reach ?

Last edited:
So, out of nowhere, apropos nothing, you visit some website not affiliated in any way with either your football club or region, and start ranting about Asians.

What conclusion should we reach ?

Whatever conclusion you want - I've visited here for some time as I enjoy the debate around the place. I wasn't aware I was "ranting", but I cannot affect how you digest information.

If you think my concerns make me a Racist, then that is up to you. You clearly don't think any of it is a problem, I differ.

I don't feel the need to throw silly accusations at you, I'm comfortable with my opinion.

Whatever conclusion you want - I've visited here for some time as I enjoy the debate around the place. I wasn't aware I was "ranting", but I cannot affect how you digest information.

If you think my concerns make me a Racist, then that is up to you. You clearly don't think any of it is a problem, I differ.

I don't feel the need to throw silly accusations at you, I'm comfortable with my opinion.
Good lad. Start as you mean to go on, and all that...

Ignored by authorities

Cuts to police and local authorities and which party was in power at the time.
The party that flooded the country and pushed the rise of political correctness.
More damming evidence of labours failure

Back