Another day another grooming gang....

1. Divert from where? Councils can’t always just take from one budget and use on another, and they keep reserves because further cuts might be coming - if they didn’t keep reserves and went under, we’d be slagging them off no?
  2. What should the police divert from? Burglaries? Violence?
  3. In THIS case the article we are discussing explicitly states resources were the key issue - let’s not get off topic, this is about this case in Manchester. Why can the police not afford to investigate grooming?

You can bet your bottom dollar that if this case had involved the criminals taking money from the state or banks or they were involved in drugs, this would not be dropped.

You can usually tell who they are. They start blaming Hindu's and the Japanese and Italians..... or they start saying there's nowt wrong with raping 9 year olds, just have to check the date in the calendar first...

Who else did you throw under the bus in the last thread?
As I said. The argument has passed that by now. You're shouting from the side lines about the evil ideology of Islam and no one gives a fuck anymore.

It's about police work. If men are breaking the law all their victims have to do is pick up a phone. Yes, it's hard. The ones who have come forward already have said but they also said that the threats against them by their abusers didn't materialise and things got better for them.

That is where we are at now. The authorities have caught on and they are getting result after result. Your ideas of Islam as an Evil ideology play no part in it.

Tommy Robinson's Bigot Brigade have been marginalized. Facebook fodder. Football message board fodder. To be relevant in the real world he has to resort to stunts he's already been warned against making by the courts. Otherwise he'd be invisible. He has become a hindrance to the judicial process charged with putting these creeps away. That's how we know him now. A pathetic little man waving his Quran about whilst everyone with a role to play ignores him and get's on with the work of taking care of victims of abuse and catching their rapists. He has no use.

Just like he had no use in Sunderland with Billy CAPSLOCK being a cock while police were doing real policework ten miles up the road.

But he and his supporters can continue to bark like little doggys at the abuse gangs brought to trial that neither he or they played any part in putting away. And the more he cries journalism the more we laugh at him.

As I said. The argument has passed that by now. You're shouting from the side lines about the evil ideology of Islam and no one gives a fuck anymore.

It's about police work. If men are breaking the law all their victims have to do is pick up a phone. Yes, it's hard. The ones who have come forward already have said but they also said that the threats against them by their abusers didn't materialise and things got better for them.

That is where we are at now. The authorities have caught on and they are getting result after result. Your ideas of Islam as an Evil ideology play no part in it.

Tommy Robinson's Bigot Brigade have been marginalized. Facebook fodder. Football message board fodder. To be relevant in the real world he has to resort to stunts he's already been warned against making by the courts. Otherwise he'd be invisible. He has become a hindrance to the judicial process charged with putting these creeps away. That's how we know him now. A pathetic little man waving his Quran about whilst everyone with a role to play ignores him and get's on with the work of taking care of victims of abuse and catching their rapists. He has no use.

Just like he had no use in Sunderland with Billy CAPSLOCK being a cock while police were doing real policework ten miles up the road.

But he and his supporters can continue to bark like little doggys at the abuse gangs brought to trial that neither he or they played any part in putting away. And the more he cries journalism the more we laugh at him.
Tommy Robinson and Billy CAPSLOCK getting mentioned :lol:

Yes I would be writing paragraphs of absolutely anything to deflect from the issue at hand if I'd written some of the disgusting things you were saying in the previously deleted thread aswell

Last edited:

Trying to get my head around this point...You seem to be blaming the victims for not phoning the police? You think the police were completely unaware of what was going on?

Example of a typical "woke" leftist who doesn't give a fuck about child abuse unless a Catholic priest is involved /\
Example of someone who understands the statistics- I worked in child protection for 4 years.

abusers seek out or create environments the allow them to abuse, hence why positions of trust have higher levels of abusers. Priests, teachers, coaches etc

that isn’t a slight on people in those roles just a fact the abusers try to get into those positions. The Asian gangs are just another variant of a scenario of control and trust.

muslims, priests and other groups are not the problem, abusers are.

Example of someone who understands the statistics- I worked in child protection for 4 years.

abusers seek out or create environments the allow them to abuse, hence why positions of trust have higher levels of abusers. Priests, teachers, coaches etc

that isn’t a slight on people in those roles just a fact the abusers try to get into those positions. The Asian gangs are just another variant of a scenario of control and trust.

You looked up the statistics for grooming gangs in this country?

Do you understand these statistics?

You looked up the statistics for grooming gangs in this country?
Yes, you looked at the other demographic statistics?

male/female
Socioeconomic groups?
Do you understand these statistics?

I do, grooming gangs are pro dominantly Asian but abusers do not occur in higher rates overall, gangs are just their MO

Last edited:

Back