Another day another grooming gang....

Has anybody from the police, social services, child protection etc been prosecuted for their part in this national scandal btw? These cowards wouldn't risk their own safety and social standing to stop true evil. They failed in their duty to protect some of the most vulnerable people in our society and worse than that, in many cases they knew what was happening and looked the other way. Shit hot on finding nasty tweets though. :rolleyes:

A national investigation needs to be launched into this and everyone who knew about these crimes but did nothing at the time needs to go to prison.

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson and Billy CAPSLOCK getting mentioned :lol:

Yes I would be writing paragraphs of absolutely anything to deflect from the issue at hand if I'd written some of the disgusting things you were saying in the previously deleted thread aswell
We know man. Islam is evil. Mohammed was f***ing evil...blah blah blah. No one is bothered. You can accuse me of 'deflecting from the truth of the evil' until the cows come home and we'll still watch together as gangs are put away and your ideological crap won't have played a part in making any of it happen.

Monkeys in a f***ing cage is what you all are with all of your silly theories.

Quilliam. Didn’t they employ Tommy?
Kind of, for about a month. It's a long story but essentially they did not work together at all.

You can look it up online what happened if you can be arsed
Yes, you looked at the other demographic statistics?

male/female
Socioeconomic groups?

I do, grooming gangs are pro dominantly Asian but abusers do not occur in higher rates overall, gangs are just their MO
Less than 2% of the population committing 84% of a crime.

More than a coincidence?
Has anybody from the police, social services, child protection etc been prosecuted for their part in this national scandal btw? These cowards wouldn't risk their own safety and social standing to stop true evil. They failed in their duty to protect some of the most vulnerable people in our society and worse than that, in many cases they knew what was happening and looked the other way. Shit hot on finding nasty tweets though. :rolleyes:

A national investigation needs to be launched into this and everyone who knew about these crimes but did nothing at the time needs to go to prison.
Why would anyone be talking about this? These are working class white girls. There's a rich black princess getting abuse online right now ya know!
We know man. Islam is evil. Mohammed was f***ing evil...blah blah blah. No one is bothered. You can accuse me of 'deflecting from the truth of the evil' until the cows come home and we'll still watch together as gangs are put away and your ideological crap won't have played a part in making any of it happen.

Monkeys in a f***ing cage is what you all are with all of your silly theories.
Luckily it's not just me saying it Jon. Although saying shagging 9 year olds is fine aslong as you wind the clock back a bit.... that was pretty much just you.

Last edited:
Kind of, for about a month. It's a long story but essentially they did not work together at all.

You can look it up online what happened if you can be arsed

Less than 2% of the population committing 84% of a crime.

More than a coincidence?

Why would anyone be talking about this? These are working class white girls. There's a rich black princess getting abuse online right now ya know!

Luckily it's not just me saying it Jon. Although saying shagging 9 year olds is fine aslong as you wind the clock back a bit.... that was pretty much just you.
Your ignoring all of the other abuse

No. Luckily no one of any note in this story is saying it. And whilst the police, social, services, the court system, the girls' advocates who spoke so well...all aren't saying...it convictions roll in due to the bravery of the girls involved. Anyone who is saying it doesn't have any role to play in any part of the process.

So if people are saying it, it doesn't make any difference really. Just words.

No. Luckily no one of any note in this story is saying it. And whilst the police, social, services, the court system, the girls' advocates who spoke so well...all aren't saying...it convictions roll in due to the bravery of the girls involved. Anyone who is saying it doesn't have any role to play in any part of the process.

So if people are saying it, it doesn't make any difference really. Just words.

Just more coincidences...... :rolleyes:

Just more coincidences...... :rolleyes:
The only coincidence is that we are getting results on catching gang rapists when those charged with doing so remain thorough and professional and don't resort to the rubbish you spout. That's a coincidence.

The only coincidence is that we are getting results on catching gang rapists when those charged with doing so remain thorough and professional and don't resort to the rubbish you spout. That's a coincidence.
And it'll keep on happening unfortunately. Just scratched the surface I reckon.

And it will keep on happening..... more "coincidences" :rolleyes:
Who cares as long as they end up in a cell. Criminals either learn not to do things that might land them in jail or they continue to go to jail. And this kind of abuse now comes with a high risk of being caught. So it's up to them.

There is a case ongoing in Bradford at the moment one of the defendants is a serving police officer lost the clip now but if you search on YouTube for this case if you want to see why there is so much division in this country find the video and watch the sheer arrogance of this guy as he leaves court and the amount of police officers he gets to protect him is astonishing

Back