Another day another grooming gang....

Cuts to police and local authorities and which party was in power at the time.
The party that flooded the country and pushed the rise of political correctness.
More damming evidence of labours failure
Yet labour want to put forward long -Bailey as a candidate , yeah because that’s going to win back the northern towns , check this tweet from her on twitter yesterday Rebecca Long-Bailey on Twitter | ebecca Long-Bailey Retweeted Labour Muslim Network The mainstream press and the Conservative party may choose to ignore Islamophobia - but I will not.

Jesus wept
labour used to be about the working classes but have abandoned that in their crusade to appease ethnic minorities and other such left wing momentum clap trap
It don’t matter if you brown , black , white or whatever you cannot let this Sh1t happen to kids ffs how dare they turn a blind eye , the lack of media attention to this scandal is appalling , this is what’s causes division in this country

Cuts to police and local authorities and which party was in power at the time.
The party that flooded the country and pushed the rise of political correctness.
More damming evidence of labours failure
See I don’t see it as anything as mundane as cuts. It was a wilful overlooking of the cases for years by all authorities.
This resources crap is just an easy smoke screen.
Every authority will have different budget pressures yet time after time the one thing that’s been chopped across constabularies and authorities is looking into cases like these. Bit of a coincidence don’t you think... and this isn’t just labour govts, Tory govts have been the same, say nowt, do nowt and don’t rock the boat.

Now we see case after case coming to the forefront across the nation as a whole and I suspect we aren’t anywhere near the end of it.

The same shite has went on with catholic priest paedos for years too, keep quiet, move priests on quietly and just ignore the evidence except in those cases the church itself was up to its neck in it as well.../worldwide in their case

Last edited:
...the lack of media attention to this scandal is appalling , this is what’s causes division in this country
While all this was going on you'd think there would be at least one journalist trying to prove a point and go muck-raking through this story. The kind of story that I would have thought makes careers. Media attention now is pretty high.

The same shite has went on with catholic priest paedos for years too, keep quiet, move priests on quietly and just ignore the evidence except in those cases the church itself was up to its neck in it as well.../worldwide in their case
The lesson seems to be that burying shit only blows up in your face later but some people still don't seem to be learning that lesson.

The lesson seems to be that burying shit only blows up in your face later but some people still don't seem to be learning that lesson.
Indeed the Catholic Church has done itself no favours in its wilful covering up of paedo priests for years and years. It’s ingrained in its fabric now, throughout the world right to the very top and the bloke in white.

They should have had their legs cut from under them years ago, priests and records handed over and the church fined eye watering amounts for being such *****

Same with any other institution or person that has contributed to what are some of the worst crimes adults can commit on kids

Last edited:
What she was doing was trying to to get the senior officials within proper authorities like the police and child care to carry out their duties honestly and diligently. You know, the ones they are extremely well paid to carry out instead of trotting out pathetic excuses instead.

I will not be surprised to learn that their disgraceful failure was down to dishonesty rather than gross incompetence or cynicism.

It's blindingly obvious to anyone with a brain that she has tried her dammedest for years and and been treated with utter contempt

What a steaming pile of shite. Whilst all he authorities let her down and should be absolutely prosecuted to the limit of the law nobody let her down more than her own family.

She should have attempted to get the authorities to do what they should have been doing whilst protecting her granddaughter. Ffs as soon as a member of your family says “these people are abusing me” you grab them and never let them out of your sight again.

As if you’d leave them there for the abuse to continue and then start pointing fingers at others. Stupid old bag

See I don’t see it as anything as mundane as cuts. It was a wilful overlooking of the cases for years by all authorities.
This resources crap is just an easy smoke screen.
Every authority will have different budget pressures yet time after time the one thing that’s been chopped across constabularies and authorities is looking into cases like these. Bit of a coincidence don’t you think... and this isn’t just labour govts, Tory govts have been the same, say nowt, do nowt and don’t rock the boat.

Now we see case after case coming to the forefront across the nation as a whole and I suspect we aren’t anywhere near the end of it.

That whistelblower maggie oliver said herself. It has nothing to do with cuts and it still going on right now. This is the police purposefully hiding crimes....... she didn't say why, but for this many police forces? We can all hazard a guess.
Indeed the Catholic Church has done itself no favours in its wilful covering up of paedo priests for years and years. It’s ingrained in its fabric now, throughout the world right to the very top and the bloke in white.

They should have had their legs cut from under them years ago, priests and records handed over and the church fined eye watering amounts for being such *****

Same with any other institution or person that has contributed to what are some of the worst crimes adults can commit on kids
Pope should have been arrested by interpol. No question, he made the vatican a safe sanctuary for paedophiles.

That whistelblower maggie oliver said herself. It has nothing to do with cuts and it still going on right now. This is the police purposefully hiding crimes....... she didn't say why, but for this many police forces? We can all hazard a guess.

Pope should have been arrested by interpol. No question, he made the vatican a safe sanctuary for paedophiles.
The Catholic Church has been full of shithousery for centuries why anyone has put up with their shit antics for so long is anyone’s guess

The Catholic Church has been full of shithousery for centuries why anyone has put up with their shit antics for so long is anyone’s guess
Religion is powerful mate. Death is scary and we all hope there is a lovely god.

It's crazy when we can prove certain parts of the bible are untrue, not unlikely, we can literally prove it to be untrue and yet we still allow it to be taught to kids.

The church is a fan of people being ignorant though, I grew up in a catholic upbringing and I still maintain to this day the best way to stop people believing in Christianity is to make them read the full bible.

I was still a child when I read the full thing and realised so much if it is obviously bullshit... and if some of it is, why not all of it?

The stuff about the church (or the Scouts, or the BBC) points to something really important that can get forgotten about by the racial/cultural angle.

But first I'm going to get this out of the way: there is a significant and abhorrent problem with a cultural group(s) - mostly Pakistani and Bangladeshi - disproportionately responsible for certain kinds of appalling sex crimes which is shameful and desperately needs to be stamped out and punished, and it is equally shameful that authorities have failed children for years in doing anything about it. It seems unarguable that there political dimensions to this, played out through local politics, the influence of local politics on the police, and the fact that much of this might well be simply about votes.

I don't want to sound as if I'm minimising any of that. But equally, I think it's important also (not instead of, also) to recognise the parallel problem, which helped allow the abusers from these groups to do it with impunity. And that's the absolute contempt for children within the care system. That's been going on for decades, and is why children were being systematically abused and shared about to be abused in the 60s and 70s when it sure wasn't men of Pakistani descent doing most of it.

Children in care are often troubled, or difficult, or drawn to risk-taking behaviour like drink, drugs or promiscuity, which is no surprise given the trauma many of them have gone through. But that's no excuse for the authorities for decades viewing them as disposable, troublesome shit, dehumanising them. 'They're just slags' is the mindset that allowed Rochdale and all of the others to happen. They're just troublemakers. They know what they're doing. All of that. Police, social workers, local authorities...its clear that they just didn't care about kids from the lowest end of the social spectrum. You see it in a different context in Ireland in the Magdalen Laundries.

If this had been Helen and Francesca from the grammar school repeated over and over again, it wouldn't have been ignored.

And the intersection of that contempt with the growth of a cultural group that saw these girls as fair game, and also saw them as easy and safe game because no one cared about them - not their families, not the people meant to be protecting them - created the perfect storm. And so Rochdale. And Manchester. And everywhere else.

tl/dr: it's f***ing appalling, start to finish.

Religion is powerful mate. Death is scary and we all hope there is a lovely god.

It's crazy when we can prove certain parts of the bible are untrue, not unlikely, we can literally prove it to be untrue and yet we still allow it to be taught to kids.

The church is a fan of people being ignorant though, I grew up in a catholic upbringing and I still maintain to this day the best way to stop people believing in Christianity is to make them read the full bible.

I was still a child when I read the full thing and realised so much if it is obviously bullshit... and if some of it is, why not all of it?
Not even so bothered about the faith side folks will believe what they want to believe it’s more the organisation itself. f***ing horrible to the core
The stuff about the church (or the Scouts, or the BBC) points to something really important that can get forgotten about by the racial/cultural angle.

But first I'm going to get this out of the way: there is a significant and abhorrent problem with a cultural group(s) - mostly Pakistani and Bangladeshi - disproportionately responsible for certain kinds of appalling sex crimes which is shameful and desperately needs to be stamped out and punished, and it is equally shameful that authorities have failed children for years in doing anything about it. It seems unarguable that there political dimensions to this, played out through local politics, the influence of local politics on the police, and the fact that much of this might well be simply about votes.

I don't want to sound as if I'm minimising any of that. But equally, I think it's important also (not instead of, also) to recognise the parallel problem, which helped allow the abusers from these groups to do it with impunity. And that's the absolute contempt for children within the care system. That's been going on for decades, and is why children were being systematically abused and shared about to be abused in the 60s and 70s when it sure wasn't men of Pakistani descent doing most of it.

Children in care are often troubled, or difficult, or drawn to risk-taking behaviour like drink, drugs or promiscuity, which is no surprise given the trauma many of them have gone through. But that's no excuse for the authorities for decades viewing them as disposable, troublesome shit, dehumanising them. 'They're just slags' is the mindset that allowed Rochdale and all of the others to happen. They're just troublemakers. They know what they're doing. All of that. Police, social workers, local authorities...its clear that they just didn't care about kids from the lowest end of the social spectrum. You see it in a different context in Ireland in the Magdalen Laundries.

If this had been Helen and Francesca from the grammar school repeated over and over again, it wouldn't have been ignored.

And the intersection of that contempt with the growth of a cultural group that saw these girls as fair game, and also saw them as easy and safe game because no one cared about them - not their families, not the people meant to be protecting them - created the perfect storm. And so Rochdale. And Manchester. And everywhere else.

Superb post /\

Last edited:
Not even so bothered about the faith side folks will believe what they want to believe it’s more the organisation itself. f***ing horrible to the core
Aye. I'm a fan of history and I can totally understand why the protestants kicked off. The Catholic church invented so much bullshit that wasn't in the bible. Lile paying to go to heaven and popes and bishops.

Aye. I'm a fan of history and I can totally understand why the protestants kicked off. The Catholic church invented so much bullshit that wasn't in the bible. Lile paying to go to heaven and popes and bishops.
Seems through the ages we humans like something to believe in to stop the misery and the churches were handy crowd controllers. Hopefully they all fade into obscurity in time

Seems through the ages we humans like something to believe in to stop the misery and the churches were handy crowd controllers. Hopefully they all fade into obscurity in time
It was our first stab at medicine. Pray the problem away... And because it was our first. It was our worst.

The first clue for realising it was bullshit should have been how many other people had a completely different god.

It was our first stab at medicine. Pray the problem away... And because it was our first. It was our worst.

The first clue for realising it was bullshit should have been how many other people had a completely different god.
At least back in the day you had a load of choice. The one we got now seems to have given all our loot to the churches 😂
And the bastards have been hoarding it ever since

Good post and generally how I see it also. I have said a few times on here that these children were exploited because of their lower social class standing and government and relevant authorities inability to deal with the problems deprivation causes such as social breakdown, family breakdown, rising crime, lack of guidance, education and opportunity, etc. The inability to deal with the social conditions and class division that hinder or cause the breakdown of a stable upbringing, allowed these conditions where children were and still are being exploited. Children from higher class standing are much less likely to be exploited, abused, drawn into crime, drugs, prostitution than children from lower class upbringing and this was and is not acceptable at all.
Politicians and authorities talk the talk with dealing with such issues but fail to walk the walk in dealing with social breakdown!

Good post and generally how I see it also. I have said a few times on here that these children were exploited because of their lower social class standing and government and relevant authorities inability to deal with the problems deprivation causes such as social breakdown, family breakdown, rising crime, lack of guidance, education and opportunity, etc. The inability to deal with the social conditions and class division that hinder or cause the breakdown of a stable upbringing, allowed these conditions where children were and still are being exploited. Children from higher class standing are much less likely to be exploited, abused, drawn into crime, drugs, prostitution than children from lower class upbringing and this was and is not acceptable at all.
Politicians and authorities talk the talk with dealing with such issues but fail to walk the walk in dealing with social breakdown!

Spot on. Child abusers are predators, and predators will usually target the weakest and most vulnerable. But these kids were only the weakest and most vulnerable because our society have allowed them to be that way. They could have been protected. Shit, they could have been heard.

It's as if we can all have a say in what our own experiences of life have taught us. Not what some **** who,s put a robe and dog collar on. Or dare I say it , our future monarch the self serving c@#t. I for one will never be told how me and mine should lead our lives by a jumped up money grabbing institution of all denominations of faith or a self serving monarchists. Its been going on for centuries not just years and now the time for it to stop, for future generations. This is just my opinion of course. I await a knock on the door from the powers that be . No more bowing down to the powers that be. Rant paused.

""One told police how girls were being offered £50 for sex, while others described going to ‘sex parties’ of 20 Asian men. ":rolleyes:

Is this the religion of peace striking again (Rhetorical)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back