Amazon Prime

It needs us to stop expecting everything now. It's only people like us who have to provide 24 hrs delivery at the expense of our own working conditions at the same time. From now on I will untick the Prime delivery. It might be my job next...

It needs us to stop expecting everything now. It's only people like us who have to provide 24 hrs delivery at the expense of our own working conditions at the same time. From now on I will untick the Prime delivery. It might be my job next...

Last time I used it I ordered a few things to make it worth while and asked to group into fewest deliveries. They still came on 3 different days and nothing in there was urgent.

Never thought I'd be this person but I'd genuinely rather pay more and have a longer wait in order to shop elsewhere now.

Goy s bottle of whisky arriving between 12.45 and 14.45

Just in te to either celebrate or drown my sorrows

I just piggy back the Mrs Prime delivery so don't even pay owt, can't ask for better value on my behalf.

Haway the Prime

I use Amazon because I can find things on there I can't find in local shops, or would be very unlikely to find n a local shop. This has resulted in local shops closing meaning there's fewer places to find things I'd want to buy, so go to Amazon...

Just ordered a few bits and pieces for the gym. All arriving within 3 days.

Also watching Criminal Minds on Prime.

It’s a brilliant service.

Why don't you just apply for more jobs instead of expecting everyone to not use prime because it affects you? If you don't like the conditions, get out of there. I got two books delivered this morning, I only buy stuff using prime. Well worth the money.

Love Amazon prime me like..makes you proud to be British.

I know Amazon get a lot of criticism but their service it's so good that it's hard not to use them. Where else can you order almost anything at 9pm and get it delivered for free next day? Their logistics are incredible.

Occasionally I will use other online retailers and it's always a surprise to see that the expect you to pay for a delivery which can take up to a week.

Last edited:
I know Amazon get a lot of criticism but their service it's so good that it's hard not to use them. Where else can you order almost anything at 9pm and get it delivered for free next day? Their logistics are incredible.

Occasionally I will use other online retailers and it's always a surprise to see that the expect you to pay for a delivery which can take up to a week.
Exactly..tremendous service.

I ordered some box spanners yesterday. They have been sent to St Helens, the town next to where I live (about 2 miles away), then on to Manchester, the final delivery station (about 30 miles away) before been delivered to me in Widnes today. How can that make any sense?

Back