Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's so great about buying stuff off amazon? :lol: I'm confused here - what are people buying?
It sells just about everything, and is cheaper than anywhere else 99% of the time!

In the last month we've bought nappies, toiletries, loo roll, TV bracket, HDMI extension cable, beer, clothes, a purse, kids toys, a DVD, UHT milk sachets, beer glasses, books and make up.

It sells just about everything, and is cheaper than anywhere else 99% of the time!

In the last month we've bought nappies, toiletries, loo roll, TV bracket, HDMI extension cable, beer, clothes, a purse, kids toys, a DVD, UHT milk sachets, beer glasses, books and make up.
:lol: fckin hell!

This! It's class!

Wake up, realise no coffee beans. Order, delivered within 2 hours.

It's my first port of call for anything now really!

Wow! Most people just accept that as an unfortunate consequence of a night on the piss. To actually buy them seems perverse.

FWIW, the TV selection is poor. I've yet to figure out how to search Prime only. Anything decent and you have to pay. All round though, it's probably worth the annual fee.

just noticed they had a £5 for nowt if you topped up your account by £100.

So I just did a £100 gift card effectively to myself and I've now got £105 to spend

Been meaning to ask.

I want to buy Prime for my mam's xmas present - its her birthday today, and I've bought her a fire stick.

If I buy an amazon gift cert, can she use that?
If yes, can you get discounts on those things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back