Amazon Prime

I use it with netflix, they each have their own "exclusives" so best to have both for full coverage.

Got prime for £59 for the year during black friday deals, so next to nowt.

Use it loads for prime now 2hr delivery too.

Anyone subscribe to this? Whats the music/boxset/films like in comparison to Spotify and Netflix?

We've had a household membership for years. In terms of streaming, Netflix probably has a better selection, but the free next day delivery on everything you buy will save you more than the membership fee if you frequently shop on Amazon.

I have both Netflix and Prime.

I get my money out of Prime. I select no hurry delivery ad get 70 or 80 quid a year back in £1 vouchers.. family use it to buy or rent movies from Prime

music is limited to about 2 million songs but you can find enough to get a decent playlist or two and it also allows you to upload 150 of our own songs and store them

also if you have a kindle you can have a book a month from the libary

The music is pretty shite but I like the TV/film stuff. Pretty good for kids too.

We order loads from Amazon anyway though so the annual fee makes it worthwhile.

Our lass subscribes to prime and I've just started Netflix, I find there's loads more TV series that suit me on netflix

I have both Netflix and Prime.

I get my money out of Prime. I select no hurry delivery ad get 70 or 80 quid a year back in £1 vouchers.. family use it to buy or rent movies from Prime

music is limited to about 2 million songs but you can find enough to get a decent playlist or two and it also allows you to upload 150 of our own songs and store them

also if you have a kindle you can have a book a month from the libary

Precisely this. Easy to earn fair bit if the cost back that I can use fir kindle downloads.

I prefer Netflix and Spotify. I think the only thing I watch on Amazon is The Grand Tour. I make good use of the free next day delivery though, and Prime Now is class.

We did some shopping in town the other day, trailing round for hours and I came home with nowt because it was all shite or expensive. When we got home I found what I wanted on Prime Now and it was at the door in an hour and a half.

It's a nice little extra to go with the music for the prime delivery services.

Find a student it's only £40 a year. With the first 6 months free.

We hae prime and use it all the time with the tv and amazon echo, we also get a canny few deliveries so all good. As someone has said, do the 30 day trial. If you have the amazon echo you can also get amazon unlimited for 3.99 a month (normally a tenner), which has all the extra music.

We hae prime and use it all the time with the tv and amazon echo, we also get a canny few deliveries so all good. As someone has said, do the 30 day trial. If you have the amazon echo you can also get amazon unlimited for 3.99 a month (normally a tenner), which has all the extra music.
I ask because I've just bought the missus an echo for Christmas.

Back