Amazon Prime

Realised after both me and our lass had been paying for Prime for about two year now you can share Prime benefits from one account to another under Amazon Household. Saved me £80 anyway.

I can't believe I've missed this, wife and kids have been using my account for prime for ages, promise to pay me and I never see the cash.

Excellent work lads, wife and kids are going to be gutted in a about 10 mins with this news :D:D

Just looked at this now, is this just adding family to my account and not adding their account to my prime subscription?

Fuck that if it's just giving them access, they already rinse me enough.

Sorted

Last edited:

I can't believe I've missed this, wife and kids have been using my account for prime for ages, promise to pay me and I never see the cash.

Excellent work lads, wife and kids are going to be gutted in a about 10 mins with this news :D:D

Just looked at this now, is this just adding family to my account and not adding their account to my prime subscription?

Fuck that if it's just giving them access, they already rinse me enough.

Sorted
I set it up and put an order through, you can't see the orders of the person you've shared with and they can't see yours, but it does share payment methods with both accounts so it might not help with not seeing your money again. Apart from that you can change what your account shares with the other and vice versa, although it seems to be music and video benefits from what I can see.

I set it up and put an order through, you can't see the orders of the person you've shared with and they can't see yours, but it does share payment methods with both accounts so it might not help with not seeing your money again. Apart from that you can change what your account shares with the other and vice versa, although it seems to be music and video benefits from what I can see.

I don' think you can share music benefits, unless something has changed or I missed something. I bought my mother a echo dot and wanted to share the prime music, so she wouldn't have to pay but couldn't. Which is a bit shit.

I've set it so they can use prime delivery but not sharing payment methods, wife laughed at me when I ask her to set her own account up, still 3 out of 4 isn't bad.

I don' think you can share music benefits, unless something has changed or I missed something. I bought my mother a echo dot and wanted to share the prime music, so she wouldn't have to pay but couldn't. Which is a bit shit.

Not an expert but im suresure can digital media if you set up the shared payment account

When I was setting up Amazon Household yesterday. When I checked out Amazon Echo usually it's under the wife's name found that it also linked to my Amazon account too. Also it's linked to my Kindle Account now so Alexa can read all the books on my Kindle Account. Tested her out by getting her to read IT.

Back