Alex Hales

Shagged around behind his girlfriend's back on the WI tour creating a bad atmosphere in the camp. Probably best he isnt involved in the world cup.

Because he's upset the WAGS who shopped him.
Fuck them.

Not ideal what he did but they weren’t married and he’s not the first and wont be the last bloke (or woman for that matter) to do it.

The husbands and fellas of these ‘wags’ need to tell them to wind their necks in.

Coming to summit if a bunch of daft tarts are starting to dictate who gets picked in top level sport.

Fuck them.

Not ideal what he did but they weren’t married and he’s not the first and wont be the last bloke (or woman for that matter) to do it.

The husbands and fellas of these ‘wags’ need to tell them to wind their necks in.

Coming to summit if a bunch of daft tarts are starting to dictate who gets picked in top level sport.
I don't suppose for one moment that it'll affect his selection but it's caused friction between the WAGS and their partners. It's Hales who should f off. He was the bloke who denied originally that he witnessed Stokes Bristol fracas then was seen kicking a prostrate bloke in the head. Are you defending someone like that , Mr Jardine?

I don't suppose for one moment that it'll affect his selection but it's caused friction between the WAGS and their partners. It's Hales who should f off. He was the bloke who denied originally that he witnessed Stokes Bristol fracas then was seen kicking a prostrate bloke in the head. Are you defending someone like that , Mr Jardine?
I thought his little sly kick was a disgrace tbh but it’s dealt with now and it’s time to move on.

Why should it cause friction between wags and partners? It’s now to do with Stokes, Morgan, Roy etc etc what hales gets up to.

He’s not an automatic pick but he’s a great option to have incase any of top 3 are out of form.

If this has come about through a few daft women tut tutting at his extra curricular activities it’s a disgrace to be honest.

I thought his little sly kick was a disgrace tbh but it’s dealt with now and it’s time to move on.

Why should it cause friction between wags and partners? It’s now to do with Stokes, Morgan, Roy etc etc what hales gets up to.

He’s not an automatic pick but he’s a great option to have incase any of top 3 are out of form.

If this has come about through a few daft women tut tutting at his extra curricular activities it’s a disgrace to be honest.
we agree that there's far more too it than Hales playing away. Naturally WAGS are going to defend one of their own and, whilst I'm no women's liber, I wouldn't label them daft for doing so. Hope your lass doesn't read your posts:).
Anyway, I've hated Hales ever since he claimed that catch against Benks- now that is petty.

Fuck them.

Absolutely right.

Fuck them.

Give your head a wobble with that caveman crack.

He was there to play cricket not get his end away, the unprofessional numpty. He seems to show perennial bad judgement off the field.

The thread was started about Hales taking a break for 'personal reasons'.

When 'personal reasons' are cited it's usually code for illness through depression/anxiety but somehow the thread moved onto shaggin. :rolleyes:

Because they are interrelated.

Back