Alan Sugar on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not slightly funny, it's quite funny.

Resourceful chaps is the funny bit. IMHO.

Funny is funny.

The comment is quite funny. The reaction is hilarious. In the context of the internet and the way the mob reacts I think he was extremely stupid to post but that makes the thing funnier.

Lol
Free speech isn’t it harry? Say what you want and no one gives a fuck

f***ing brilliant

It's not slightly funny, it's quite funny.

Resourceful chaps is the funny bit. IMHO.

Funny is funny.

The comment is quite funny. The reaction is hilarious. In the context of the internet and the way the mob reacts I think he was extremely stupid to post but that makes the thing funnier.

Lol
Good old laissez-faire Rabbit.

It actually does.
Quite.

Those that think it is just racist guff don’t realise that in fact it is addressing an important point about racism and is impact on broader society and modern culture. At the same time it subtley picks apart some of the basic principles that Rousseau covered in the Social Contract, highlighting the changes in society since it was published

As well as being very funny.

All within a tweet.

Magic

Quite.

Those that think it is just racist guff don’t realise that in fact it is addressing an important point about racism and is impact on broader society and modern culture. At the same time it subtley picks apart some of the basic principles that Rousseau covered in the Social Contract, highlighting the changes in society since it was published

As well as being very funny.

All within a tweet.

Magic

I didn't get that from the tweet.

Big overreaction over it in my book. The whole shebang is mildly amusing. Both content and participants.
Indeed.

The old folk have worked all their lives and built this great nation. We should stop being po-faced and judgemental, and be prepared to overlook the odd bit of casual racism as they get older.

Indeed.

The old folk have worked all their lives and built this great nation. We should stop being po-faced and judgemental, and be prepared to overlook the odd bit of casual racism as they get older.
I tell you what mate it's getting harder to tell all the young whitey lads apart these days. They are all looking the same with their beards hair and make up they wear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back