Alan Sugar on Twitter

Indeed.

The old folk have worked all their lives and built this great nation. We should stop being po-faced and judgemental, and be prepared to overlook the odd bit of casual racism as they get older.

I find the odd bit of casual racism funny. I do it with my mates. It is harmless and done very tongue in cheek.

I am also extremely sexist with certain friends. It makes us laugh.

Maybe I should stop. but I like a cheap laugh.

I act differently in front of other people and would never put anything on the internet. I'm not daft.

Ere Epping off topic, but remember that night trip to Gillingham we had. Was a canny day that one. Gillingham away is on a night again. Remember that mad twat next to us?

could be tempting to replay that . make sure I don't need a tinkle. he was mental that Polish/Romanian / stereotypical eastern european

I find the odd bit of casual racism funny. I do it with my mates. It is harmless and done very tongue in cheek.

I am also extremely sexist with certain friends. It makes us laugh.

Maybe I should stop. but I like a cheap laugh.

I act differently in front of other people and would never put anything on the internet. I'm not daft.

I reckon that is the same for most of us just some are more honest about it.

It certainly isn't done with any malice or intent to hurt

I tell you what mate it's getting harder to tell all the young whitey lads apart these days. They are all looking the same with their beards hair and make up they wear
And those ear stretcher things. And their vaping.

Anything character flaws like that used to be quickly knocked out of lads in the old days, back in the pit villages. Back in the day, try moisturising after a shift at the pit, and see where that got you.

World's gone soft as shit.

Imagine thinking if you thought it was a shit thing to tweet that all black africans look the same you are offended :lol:

Also, imagine thinking its funny crack :oops:

Imagine reading one of your posts that didn’t start with the word “imagine”.

I admire the tenacity of blokes who grub a living selling tat in resorts. Good luck to them.

But the do look very similar and the term "resourceful chaps" is quite funny.

I'm not going to censor what I find funny for pious pricks on the internet. Thanks.
Have you ever been laughed and pointed at been called a stupid ni**er? Have people ever walked by you pull their eyes to a slant and made fun of you? Have you ever gone to a restaurant and been completely ignored because of the color of your skin? Have you ever had people tell you to go back to Africa (even though I was born in America and half Filipino)? Have you ever walked into your desk at either work or school to find a racist picture and people laugh at your reaction?

I have. But hey, maybe I was just being overly sensitive and should've just realized why others found it funny and laughed along even though it was tearing me up inside...

No doubt @Gucci Massive is offended beyond words.......

Snowflake

Have you ever been laughed and pointed at been called a stupid ni**er? Have people ever walked by you pull their eyes to a slant and made fun of you? Have you ever gone to a restaurant and been completely ignored because of the color of your skin? Have you ever had people tell you to go back to Africa (even though I was born in America and half Filipino)? Have you ever walked into your desk at either work or school to find a racist picture and people laugh at your reaction?

I have. But hey, maybe I was just being overly sensitive and should've just realized why others found it funny and laughed along even though it was tearing me up inside...
Perhaps they do it because youre a pretensious stuck up kind of chap.....

I mean i cant see any of that but i roll my eyes at your posts.

Imagine reading one of your posts that didn’t start with the word “imagine”.
This

Last edited:
No doubt @Gucci Massive is offended beyond words.......

Snowflake

Perhaps they do it because youre a pretensious stuck up kind of chap.....

I mean i cant see any of that but i roll my eyes at your posts.

This
Yes, I am sure that's the reason... silly me for thinking that it had anything to do with racism

Back