Alan Sugar on Twitter

I'm not defending him like - but would you all be so outraged if he'd lined up load of gammon joints and said 'I recognise this lot from the House of Lords'.

Doubt it. Hypocrites.

Well, we got some misplaced whataboutism on page 1, but quite considered so far...

Oh the outrage :lol:

Page 2 before one of the usual suspects finds it hilarious...

Oh God we’ll never hear the end of this now, the liberals will be in tears for weeks. :lol:

And another

Last edited:
Someone's been on the drink early

Logon or register to see this image

This from a bloke who slaughtered Jeremy Corbyn for posting a picture he considered anti semitic, who then had to apologise for posting a picture of Corbyn sat in a car next to Hitler.

The bloke is a massive hypocrite and needs to shut down his twitter account, hopefully the BBC sack the fucker like they would any other racist.

To play devils advocate why is it racist? You look at all the definitions of racism I can't see which one it relates to.

It's a poor taste, shit 'joke but people seem completely confused what the actual term means these days.

He is stereotyping them based on a conception of what people from Senegal do. That happens all the time with loads of nationalities. Take Sugar as an example loads of people commonly joke that everyone from where he originated is a Cockney barrow boy or market trader. Magaluf was mentioned if he had made a joke about Essex Girls going there would that have been racist?

Maybe I am missing something but can you explicitly point out what is actually racist in his exact wording? Stereotyping, shit joke yes. Where is the racism on the actual definition?

And he is the first to get on his high horse and start urging action against people who stereotype Jews, indeed he was part of a letter sent to the Met urging action against Corbyns facebook page.

Every looky looky man I've spoken to has been from Senegal mind tbf. Only about 3 but maybe that's where he's coming from.

To play devils advocate why is it racist? You look at all the definitions of racism I can't see which one it relates to.

It's a poor taste, shit 'joke but people seem completely confused what the actual term means these days.

He is stereotyping them based on a conception of what people from Senegal do. That happens all the time with loads of nationalities. Take Sugar as an example loads of people commonly joke that everyone from where he originated is a Cockney barrow boy or market trader. Magaluf was mentioned if he had made a joke about Essex Girls going there would that have been racist?

Maybe I am missing something but can you explicitly point out what is actually racist in his exact wording? Stereotyping, shit joke yes. Where is the racism on the actual definition?

You're only allowed to stereotype white people. Golden rule in Twitter court.

Imagine someone tweets that picture of the free-kick wall with the players holding handbags. You'd get hauled over the coals for being homophobic, transphobic, perpetuating toxic masculine roles, blah blah. :lol:

To be offended you'd got to suspend reality and pretend the blokes don't look like the type of guys who try to sell you sunglasses in Tenerife.

People who work the beaches selling sunglasses , handbags , belts etc with Armani, chanel logos on. also know to sell copies of dvds, cd's and carry an old school briefcase full of watches

Usually a front for drug dealing in my experience particularly in Magaluf and Ibiza.. there’s not much margin in 5 Euro “Armany” specs

Back