Alan Sugar on Twitter

Thats a given.......
No offense taken.
See, its easy.
Live with a lifetime of racism and see how easy it is... you don't know me nor my life because if you did, you wouldn't take this as one big joke. You've had your head up your ass for so long that you think your shit taste good. You act as if being the victim of racism is something to laugh at or something just "get over". You're a clueless fuck and it's clueless fucks like you that make this world shit, so thank you for your contributions.

Live with a lifetime of racism and see how easy it is... you don't know me nor my life because if you did, you wouldn't take this as one big joke. You've had your head up your ass for so long that you think your shit taste good. You act as if being the victim of racism is something to laugh at or something just "get over". You're a clueless fuck and it's clueless fucks like you that make this world shit, so thank you for your contributions.
Its arse.......not ass sunshine.
Youre in the wrong place for therapy, perhaps you need to step back. I thought the photo mildly humerous......but your reaction hilarious!

He's a mag. Just ignore him.

No doubt @Gucci Massive is offended beyond words.......

Snowflake

Perhaps they do it because youre a pretensious stuck up kind of chap.....

I mean i cant see any of that but i roll my eyes at your posts.

This

Non white person recounts their experience of being racially abused.

One of the SMB's leading knobheads and frequent whinger that he gets accused of racism "for no reason" responds to non white person that they probably deserve it.

Absolutely no one is surprised.

I'm not defending him like - but would you all be so outraged if he'd lined up load of gammon joints and said 'I recognise this lot from the House of Lords'.

Doubt it. Hypocrites.

if someone lined up a pic of the Israel team and said 'i recognise this lot, i've just seen them down the street lending money' people would go nuts

and rightly so...him doing this is no different

But the do look very similar and the term "resourceful chaps" is quite funny.
For what reason, other than they are black?

It's just a joke that plays on stereotypes. Stereotypes are funny.
That all black people are (illegal) immigrants selling tat on the beach? :rolleyes:

Strange sense of humour.

I find the odd bit of casual racism funny. I do it with my mates. It is harmless and done very tongue in cheek.

I am also extremely sexist with certain friends. It makes us laugh.

Maybe I should stop. but I like a cheap laugh.

I act differently in front of other people and would never put anything on the internet. I'm not daft.
And that's a big point, no?

Last edited:
Oi im a Mag - we all have our idiots!!! FWIW @lonious monk you are a good contributor to this forum ignore the obvious WUMs
Thank you, my friend... been dealing with ignorant fucks like his kind all my life... best to just ignore them as you say.

Have you ever been laughed and pointed at been called a stupid ni**er? Have people ever walked by you pull their eyes to a slant and made fun of you? Have you ever gone to a restaurant and been completely ignored because of the color of your skin? Have you ever had people tell you to go back to Africa (even though I was born in America and half Filipino)? Have you ever walked into your desk at either work or school to find a racist picture and people laugh at your reaction?

I have. But hey, maybe I was just being overly sensitive and should've just realized why others found it funny and laughed along even though it was tearing me up inside...
I'm not denying there aren't horrible people in the world. If by finding the joke amusing I am part of the problem there is nothing I can do about. Things are funny or not. You cannot fake something you find funny. Obviously my view of the world is different to yours since I haven't been abused by nasty pieces of work.

For what reason, other than they are black?

That all black people are (illegal) immigrants selling tat on the beach? :rolleyes:

Strange sense of humour.

And that's a big point, no?

The team look like the typical blokes who sell tat. Young, athletic and I would guess central African.
It doesn't mean all black people look the same or that all black people sell tat.
The joke for me works because there is a similarity and the use of the phrase resourceful chaps was amusing.
Sorry for being a racist.

Last edited:

Back