Alan Sugar on Twitter

I'm not denying there aren't horrible people in the world. If by finding the joke amusing I am part of the problem there is nothing I can do about. Things are funny or not. You cannot fake something you find funny. Obviously my view of the world is different to yours since I haven't been abused by nasty pieces of work.
Thank you for your response. I truly appreciate your honesty and your comments, as well as, your understanding of mine. I have friends who have similar views as yours and though we don't always see eye to eye, we are able to have a friendship because we respect and understand each other.

So truly, thank you for your honest and respectful response.

Thank you for your response. I truly appreciate your honesty and your comments, as well as, your understanding of mine. I have friends who have similar views as yours and though we don't always see eye to eye, we are able to have a friendship because we respect and understand each other.

So truly, thank you for your honest and respectful response.

You are welcome. Some people are nasty and will happily use race or sexuality to abuse others.
I think the problems with race in USA are much deeper than in UK. We do have some racists over here but there isn't a massive divide between the communities.

Back