Alan Brazil

Always try to retain my dignity when dealing with you patronising self loving fuckers, but got to admit it's a stretch. Now why would we not have the internet in Hetton you cheap twat. Just because you have stolen all of the money that was meant for the NORTH EAST doesn't mean we will fade away and die or enjoy our lives in the most trying of circumstances.

Don't care about her voice but I'd be very happy if she sat on my face for a week.
She was married to Matterface, where do you think he got his name from? :rolleyes:

Barring Hawksbee and Jacobs, Danny Kelly and the European football show, there’s not much I listen to on talksport now

Danny Kelly is very good but he always sounds like he's fighting to get his words out.

He once called Pompey, 'pee-par-per-per-Pompey'.

When the producer speaks to him through his headphones he just stops speaking all together.

I'm not saying he's lived a faultless life, but some of the stick Brazil gets doesn't sit easily with me, despite his daft lad exterior he could well have hit the drink over the years to block out some pretty grim stuff that happened to him when he was a kid...

"In the early 1970s, Brazil was subject to abuse at Celtic Boys Club, by Jim Torbett. When Torbett was charged and tried in 1996, Brazil was a witness for the prosecution. Torbett was found guilty on child abuse charges and sentenced to two years in prison.

Having retired from English league football aged 27 due to injury, for several years in the 1990s Brazil ran the Black Adder pub in Ipswich. This business venture failed and Brazil was declared bankrupt."

Back