Alan Brazil

You okay hun?
Always try to retain my dignity when dealing with you patronising self loving fuckers, but got to admit it's a stretch. Now why would we not have the internet in Hetton you cheap twat. Just because you have stolen all of the money that was meant for the NORTH EAST doesn't mean we will fade away and die or enjoy our lives in the most trying of circumstances.

Don't care about her voice but I'd be very happy if she sat on my face for a week.

reckon Womford Pele has and she's furiously trying to get paired up with Jack Grealish...she's awful with her giggling and attempted husky voice.
Her twitter is full of selfies aimed at virgins who go mad for her.

She's clearly being lined up for the gig mind:rolleyes:
Agreed. She’s up her own arse like.

Talk Sport is absolutely shite. It’s for dullards with a shortage of brain cells and most employees would be signing on if they required any journalistic ability.
It certainly used to be that.
But it’s improved enormously and actually won a few broadcasting awards so your opinion could be out dated.

Don’t get me wrong, I was once the biggest talksport snob going, but in Georgie Bingham, Laura Woods, Max Rushden and regular guests including Danny Murphy, Simon Jordan.. even co presenters tony cascerino and ally McCoist, they’ve got some excellent shows. Some crap too such as Adrian Durham and Jim white is a massive downgrade on Colin Murray but all in all it’s quite decent. All about opinions I suppose

But it’s improved enormously and actually won a few broadcasting awards so your opinion could be out dated.

Don’t get me wrong, I was once the biggest talksport snob going, but in Georgie Bingham, Laura Woods, Max Rushden and regular guests including Danny Murphy, Simon Jordan.. even co presenters tony cascerino and ally McCoist, they’ve got some excellent shows. Some crap too such as Adrian Durham and Jim white is a massive downgrade on Colin Murray but all in all it’s quite decent. All about opinions I suppose

Probably true

Despite being a massive critic of it in the past, I'm tempted to agree.

Radio 5 has gone downhill (Robbie Savage, Chris Sutton FFS), whilst TalkSport has actually improved. Simon Jordan is a great listen.

Back