Alan Brazil

:eek: :evil:
Now Talkshite have had some awful presenters, but it’s unanimous that he was by far the thickest, self centred, lying, venal shitbag ever to grace the airwaves

still flogging the insoles online I believe and doing talk ins...
I got some of his insoles given to me from his rep and fair play to them, sorted out loads of problems with my legs, feet and muscles that I’ve had for years. Can highly recommend them.

He might be ok on the radio , the issues start when he gets behind the wheel of a car , but then again mcpartland was very sorry after his driving incident, all forgotten now , mr Saturday night , his mother must be very proud

Was she not in the passenger seat?

I know people should be able to move on from their mistakes if they show willing etc but drink driving is low and the penalties are too lenient unless someone is seriously injured or worse.

How many " celebs" go on in their lives with their addiction/problems and only go into rehab etc when found out and it threatens their career?

Most people felt sorry for Ant ffs fair enough if he was sat some and had pissed his pants cause if drink but drink driving is different and a selfish move. Especially when ya have the money to employ a full time driver.

talk that since Claydons appointment it was going to happen...got an awful feeling it’s going to be the gormless, giggling Woods to get the gig :rolleyes:
Christ, she's awful.
Just been listening to Mark 'Partridge' Saggers' intro to his show.

Anyone would think that a nuclear bomb had just wiped out the capital and he was broadcasting from his basement.

Comedy gold.
Another OTT overly dramatic bellwhiff.

The true scale of absolute buffoonery is highlighted when he is not there and the sheer professionalism of broadcasters such as Laura Woods or Max Rushden compared to him is clear as day.

It is utterly shameful when he is in a reading from a script

Back