Alan Brazil

Barring Hawksbee and Jacobs, Danny Kelly and the European football show, there’s not much I listen to on talksport now
Nowt the matter with Paul Hawksbee...very good, funny and self effacing presenter who's wife is from Houghton iirc.
I know. My point was that Murray's show was really good and they replaced it with a horror show that people are seemingly unanimous in not liking.
Never used to be a fan of CM but totally changed my mind after hearing his show on TS, very good and knowledgeable presenter.

Last edited:
Jim White should get rid of Natalie Sawyer. She should get rid of Clinton Morrison. He should get rid of Bob Mills. He should give the job to Simon Jordan.
Sorted.
As for Alan Pumpkin heed Brazil, just give it to Ally McCoist.

Dont mind a bit of Goldstein and Cundy. Used to love Parry and Townsend and Parry with Graham

I've not heard or read anyone say a good word about Jim White's show yet its been on for about three and a half year with no sign of stopping. It's absolutely appalling and made even worse considering how good Colin Murray's show before it was.

He was a very unlikely replacement for Murray. they have brought Natalie Sawyer in recently to breathe some life into the show, suggesting it has struggled with listener numbers although she only seems to be on sporadically despite the show now featuring her name alongside whites.

Back