Alan Brazil

For those of us driving around during the day I'm glad Talksport is on. Repetitive, yes, laddish, (great) yes, Brazils politics patronising and right wing, no, but apart from that I'm enjoy it and when Coisty and the Romford Pele are on you usually get a good laugh.

For those of us driving around during the day I'm glad Talksport is on. Repetitive, yes, laddish, (great) yes, Brazils politics patronising and right wing, no, but apart from that I'm enjoy it and when Coisty and the Romford Pele are on you usually get a good laugh.

It’s the biggest pile of shit going,Existing for bookie ads and pissed up owld farts theiving a living.

Always try to retain my dignity when dealing with you patronising self loving fuckers, but got to admit it's a stretch. Now why would we not have the internet in Hetton you cheap twat. Just because you have stolen all of the money that was meant for the NORTH EAST doesn't mean we will fade away and die or enjoy our lives in the most trying of circumstances.
Noooooooo. I didn't notice how annoying her voice was when she was on the telly. I can't think why. Keep her with White in the total exclusion zone of 10 til 1.
Don't care about her voice but I'd be very happy if she sat on my face for a week.

Last edited:

Back