A third season in league one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entitled to options fella. Thought we were shite personally and if we can not beat teams like that then it's worth jacking it in.
I agree we should be rolling these kernts owa ,but given the mess we where in under Ross all I asked for was an improvement and I’ve received that in spades this week

Play offs perhaps, then there is a chance.

Don’t think there are 6 better teams in the division?

As the weeks/games pass.
It’s looking more & more likely for this to happen.

What’s happening at Sunderland.
Just when I thought we couldn’t hit a new low.
It’s a new low every week/passing game.

As the weeks/games pass.
It’s looking more & more likely for this to happen.

What’s happening at Sunderland.
Just when I thought we couldn’t hit a new low.
It’s a new low every week/passing game.
There’s a point where he says we lost against Gillingham but at least we battled unlike the defeat against Scunthorpe and it struck me how much we have been mismanaged and fallen.

Winning a league needs a total change of mindset, confidence and belief. Ability or quality will get you so far but without ruthless determination we will continue to capitulate. Winners win things - we don’t have any/ many winners in our setup.

Exactly what would have happened under Ross ... again

Would it? Drawing with Rotherham at home, losing to lincoln away and being embarrassed at Peterborough? Sneaking a win at home to a poor MK Dons side? Scraping a draw against a Bolton side most were hammering at the time. No Maja scoring goals, no form from mcgeady prior to Ross leaving, no clean sheets, no form from Jon McLaughlin.

massive drop off last January and then gradually this season before ross left.

Cup games aside it wasnt going that differently under Ross than it's been so far under Parkinson, just a continued regression.

Last edited:
I'd say another season and we slip into being just another league one club. Worrying times.

I genuinely think we’re already that. The size of the club and everything that comes with that will always be way above this level but what has been served up on the pitch since we’ve been at this level, especially over the past twelve months has been bog standard League One.

I genuinely think we’re already that. The size of the club and everything that comes with that will always be way above this level but what has been served up on the pitch since we’ve been at this level, especially over the past twelve months has been bog standard League One.

It has. But I still think we have a bit more of a pull and outsiders will still look at us not belonging there. That'll soon change. Plenty of so called big clubs slip into the void and perception changes.

Would it? Drawing with Rotherham at home, losing to lincoln away and being embarrassed at Peterborough? Sneaking a win at home to a poor MK Dons side? Scraping a draw against a Bolton side most were hammering at the time. No Maja scoring goals, no form from mcgeady prior to Ross leaving, no clean sheets, no form from Jon McLaughlin.

massive drop off last January and then gradually this season before ross left.

Cup games aside it wasnt going that differently under Ross than it's been so far under Parkinson, just a continued regression.

We were 6th so yeah we were in course to achieve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back