A third season in league one

It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.

He has shown time and time again that he cannot seize a game by the scruff of its neck or change things about when we are doing badly (which is often). It's actually infuriating how predictable we are - early goal then concede whilst sitting back, concede early then score and sit back, 1-1 results. The man is getting right on my wick. There is an obvious pattern from pretty early on last season and that is he hasn't got the goods or nous to take us up. If he stays much longer, we can kiss goodbye to promotion this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've said the same in the past about managers, "not big enough for this club" always the same line. The players need to take responsibility also, they've played well before much better than they played recently I don't think it is all down to the manager when it comes to passing or kicking a ball no matter what tactics they use.

If there is another change in manager there is no guarantee it will change, it could be worse and people will find other excuses. If we break away from the top end no doubt he will be gone though.

The Manager is shite but it's far too early to write this season off already. Haway man it's not even time to wake the Green day fella up yet.
Depends how long the fit and proper shit takes with our new Men.
I fear for the season if it takes a month a so to get it through as Ross won’t give two fucks. He must know the end is nigh but I can’t see SD paying him off

It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.
Wouldn't disagree with a word of that, especially the bit in bold

Depends how long the fit and proper shit takes with our new Men.
I fear for the season if it takes a month a so to get it through as Ross won’t give two fucks. He must know the end is nigh but I can’t see SD paying him off
Still only 3 points off the promotion players so still in our hands. We need to get rid ASAP to give any new manager the best chance of getting us up. If Donald can't afford to sack him, hopefully they can come to some sort of agreement with the new owners to pay him off. The longer it drags on the more it harms our promotion chances.

Back