A third season in league one

Been coming for ages lads. Anyone who watches us can sake that. It's right in front of our eyes. We are so poor and the individual moments of brilliance isnt bailing us out anymore

Absolutely. Honestly, it's at a point now where change must happen on a managerial front. He has been very lucky to get a good amount of games this season. Zero improvement and many areas have regressed.

Surely the only reason he's still in a job is because Donald doesn't want to be the one to pay his compensation? Surely even he must know that Ross's position is now untenable.

Ross stays on we are doomed to stay in league one. I think we need to make the change sooner rather than later waiting til November will be too late.

I honestly think this could be the moment that hammers this home. Very concerned for the future of SAFC. A third season in league one with PP as manager (2 and a half year deal) doubt he will be sacked if he doesn't achieve promotion. Will mean even less opportunity for investment. We are on the verge of being a bock standard league one club. Never thought it would be like this TBF.

Yes, it would be great to just ignore many areas of concern with PP but this appointment is underwhelming and smacks of sheer availability and ease compared to other managers who wanted to overhaul a few key areas.

I honestly think this could be the moment that hammers this home. Very concerned for the future of SAFC. A third season in league one with PP as manager (2 and a half year deal) doubt he will be sacked if he doesn't achieve promotion. Will mean even less opportunity for investment. We are on the verge of being a bock standard league one club. Never thought it would be like this TBF.

Yes, it would be great to just ignore many areas of concern with PP but this appointment is underwhelming and smacks of sheer availability and ease compared to other managers who wanted to overhaul a few key areas.

I’m not despairing of Parkinson yet but he will have to continue to make the best out of an increasing number of free transfers despite having phenomenal reductions in outlay added to generally poor paid for signings.

I never had a problem with Short - we’d have been better having him as the owner still. He made honest mistakes but his heart was in the right place. With Donald it’s just about working on the cheap. He’s going round boasting about a modest amount being put into scouting. The fact we’ve had no scouting for 12, 14 months just shows how amateur the club is.

It’s never a good sign when the fans have no confidence in the manager.

Let’s see how he does. Maybe it’s too early to call another season in this god awful league. Unfortunately, Ross has done Parkinson no favours with the team he’s inherited & league position we find ourselves in.

It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.

Imagine how long it will take to get out the championship if we ever get their

Back