A third season in league one

I honestly think this could be the moment that hammers this home. Very concerned for the future of SAFC. A third season in league one with PP as manager (2 and a half year deal) doubt he will be sacked if he doesn't achieve promotion. Will mean even less opportunity for investment. We are on the verge of being a bock standard league one club. Never thought it would be like this TBF.

Yes, it would be great to just ignore many areas of concern with PP but this appointment is underwhelming and smacks of sheer availability and ease compared to other managers who wanted to overhaul a few key areas.
Spot on with what you’ve said.
You’ve put it correctly.

Yet people are labelled bedwetters when they can see what’s actually happening to our club.

Spot on with what you’ve said.
You’ve put it correctly.

Yet people are labelled bedwetters when they can see what’s actually happening to our club.

Voicing a concern is fine mate. Jumping on any negative story is not and frankly it is what has made this place so pathetic over the last few months.

At times there seems to be a rush to start a negative thread on this place.

Voicing a concern is fine mate. Jumping on any negative story is not and frankly it is what has made this place so pathetic over the last few months.

The thing is, people live their lives through the club and put the heart into it.

Given where we are, the team, the board - how surprising is it that RTG is in bits?

Like many season ticket holders I put faith in the new regime last season.
Renewed yet again despite a heartbreaking/poor season after so many.
Cant say 100% I’ll be renewing if this shitshow carries on.
Was awful getting beat weekly in prem but at least it wasnt v pub sides.

It will take time for Parkinson to get his ideas across. Still in the top half with games in hand.
I agree but it’s looking like he’s going to have to do it so we can rebuild for next season. This investment/takeover looks like it has had an affect on the players but once it is sorted they either need to shape up or ship out!

I am very concerned moving forward. Today is one of the lowest points in terms of watching safc. Absolutely woeful.
There is nothing wrong with having genuine concerns about something you really care about, it is when it takes over your life and it effects your health that it becomes a problem, imo.

Given where we are, the team, the board - how surprising is it that RTG is in bits?

I’m sitting on the bus waiting to head off mate, so I’m well aware at how poor today was. I’m also fully aware of the problems that the takeover has caused (both during the summer and since MSD broke in late August).

There are a lot of concerns at the minute, and I totally get the frustration of fans, but some of our wider support recently have crossed the line. Anything even slightly negative has been jumped on and it’s becoming embarrassing.

There are a lot of good posters on here, but it needs to be said it’s also a good platform for the modern day “I’m not going back until Murray has gone brigade”. Ultimately people who offer/bring nothing to the club, but love negativity as it helps justify their utter shite support.

Last edited:

The owners won’t realise how lucky they’ve been with the support until next seasons renewals. There’ll be a monumental drop in numbers

Firstly mate (and without sounding like a creep :lol: ), lads like you deserve a huge amount of credit. You travel from Hartlepool for every game and I saw your thread earlier in the week about Boxing Day and trying to sort out travel. Sadly, there will be clowns on here, who bitch and moan about the club but won’t bother their arse to travel 2-3 miles to the SOL. It those wankers that really don’t help the situation.

I do think everyone is down at the moment (I’ve just left Wycombe ffs :lol:), but things can turn quickly. The MSD deal looks done and hopefully Parkinson can get a reaction on Tuesday.

I’m sitting on the bus waiting to head off mate, so I’m well aware at how poor today was. I’m also fully aware of the problems that the takeover has caused (both during the summer and since MSD broke in late August).

There are a lot of concerns at the minute, and I totally get the frustration of fans, but some of our wider support recently have crossed the line. Anything even slightly negative has been jumped on and it’s becoming embarrassing.

There are a lot of good posters on here, but it needs to be said it’s also a good platform for the modern day “I’m not going back until Murray has gone brigade”. Ultimately people who offer/bring nothing to the club, but love negativity as it helps justify their utter shite support.
Reading this actually makes me think I can do better too. Thanks Hank

We are getting rolled over consistently now. Away from home. Team has no f***ing bottle. Season ticket payment due out.

Happy days etc. Utter trash.
Where you there or did you watch it ?Rolled over we where not and we played well .

Polar opposite of what we’ve watched under Ross mate .

Back