A third season in league one

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.
Watching motd 2 wolves v Sheff u was a league one fixture not too long ago... Let's hope we'll be back soon even if we languish down here a little longer

Would it? Drawing with Rotherham at home, losing to lincoln away and being embarrassed at Peterborough? Sneaking a win at home to a poor MK Dons side? Scraping a draw against a Bolton side most were hammering at the time. No Maja scoring goals, no form from mcgeady prior to Ross leaving, no clean sheets, no form from Jon McLaughlin.

massive drop off last January and then gradually this season before ross left.

Cup games aside it wasnt going that differently under Ross than it's been so far under Parkinson, just a continued regression.
We'd have gotten in the play offs if Ross was still here.

Disagree, we were getting worse with every game
All about opinions. We'd have more points and probably still be in the cups imo. We beat Burnley and sheff utd, this useless kernt got hammered off a team near the bottom of league two ffs, with a full strength team out.

Last edited:
It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.

Leeds were in this league for 3 years. I can see us replicating or even surpassing there total. Depressing as it is, I reckon it will be 15 years before we get the glimpse of another sniff at the PL.

I think a lot of people don’t quite appreciate just how much of a pathetic failure this is. The managerial appointment shows how clueless they are from a football point of view.

Some people just think saying or thinking anything bad about the club is wrong. I understand their thinking but I don't agree with it. The owners are a complete joke.

I think a lot of people don’t quite appreciate just how much of a pathetic failure this is. The managerial appointment shows how clueless they are from a football point of view.

Exactly. What decisions they have made (with regards to football) have been good ones? I'm struggling.

Old enough to remember the mackemenemy era and that was grim but at least when we went down we bounced straight back.
As other posters have said this could be a 3 to 5 year stint in division 3 and another 10 years before we get back to premier league. Very little hope at the minute.

Watching motd 2 wolves v Sheff u was a league one fixture not too long ago... Let's hope we'll be back soon even if we languish down here a little longer

Good point and I watched the Saturday game Southampton V Watford likely one or potentially in the Championship next season. IF we were to get up this time we are light years from those two at present, as sad as it sounds until we have a little more financial clout we are better off not going up. The last 18 months of ownership have not restored my trust in the on field capabilites. PR is better, engagment with fans, and overhead reduction BUT bar 1 player we have gone backwards on the playing side IMO.

We were 6th so yeah we were in course to achieve this

So just ignore the drop of in results and form?

Last six league Ross:

Peterborough L
Accrington W
Rotherham D
Bolton D
MK Don's W
Lincoln L

Parkinson:
Wycombe L
Tranmere W
Shrewsbury L
Southend W
Coventry D
Burton L

Theres two points difference there, a loss for Parkinson instead of a draw. We're still only beating the absolute shit sides occasionally and failing to beat everyone else.

Last edited:
Leeds were in this league for 3 years. I can see us replicating or even surpassing there total. Depressing as it is, I reckon it will be 15 years before we get the glimpse of another sniff at the PL.
You uneducated buffoon! :rolleyes: edit..... their

Good point and I watched the Saturday game Southampton V Watford likely one or potentially in the Championship next season. IF we were to get up this time we are light years from those two at present, as sad as it sounds until we have a little more financial clout we are better off not going up. The last 18 months of ownership have not restored my trust in the on field capabilites. PR is better, engagment with fans, and overhead reduction BUT bar 1 player we have gone backwards on the playing side IMO.
Disagree. It's been disastrous for months.

Who on earth is the one player cos they're all fuckin' shite as far as I can see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back