A third season in league one

They should just make you manager. Why the need for the affirmation? You’ve played a bit you’re a sports scientists and you know what goes on behind closed doors so why be needy ? But yeah you were right , completely as always. Clever boy. Have a badge. Enjoy your breakfast.
He's the most needy, unloved, character there's been.

- Though, he's employed in a teaching capacity, which I won't go into; he isn't a sports scientist.

He doesn't know his best 11, he doesn't know his best system, every game seems to follow a similar pattern, he doesn't seem to be able to make a tactical change to turn the balance of a game our way, he seems petrified to 'go for it', he seems incapable of finding a way to grind out a win in tight games, we always f***ing draw 1-1, we are regressing as a team rather than progressing, we still make the same sort of mistakes we made last season that cost us promotion and we seem incapable of keeping a clean sheet.

Wimbledon aside, I can't remember our last performance where we convincingly looked the better side for most of the game. Very, very frustrating.

Could be worse stuck in Division Two.
We do have a squad and Manager though capable of getting us out this season.
In my opinion this team would actually do better in a division higher with the football they play. Division Two is more direct and physical thus you have to win your battles and then allow your quality to shine through.

I’m hoping the January transfer window & the saking of Ross will bail us out.

It’s not too late to correct the wrongs of this season.

I’m hoping the January transfer window & the saking of Ross will bail us out.

It’s not too late to correct the wrongs of this season.

it’s not too late. But time is of the essence. Ideally we’d have a new manager in for next week, they’d be able to assess the squad deficiencies (won’t take long) and then they can address it in January (hopefully with a little bit of new ownership backing).

if Donald sticks with Ross now then we are going to be hoping for play off success at best

I'm not sure I can take a 3rd season in L1. Season Card money might be getting spent elsewhere next year
Ive bought one this season and been to two games. I bought one out of blind loyalty. Wont happen next season and id imagine thousands will be the same

Ive bought one this season and been to two games. I bought one out of blind loyalty. Wont happen next season and id imagine thousands will be the same
I paid 150 f***ing quid for my boy to be mascot recently. This on top of £400+ on season cards. I wish I could have been in the dressing room with him so I could have given them a few choice words

We are back to matches being a real chore. I've seen us 3 times this season due to family commitments and whilst we've won 2 ad drawn 1 of those games it's been f***ing hard work
Bit but but. .......We've got our club back.
We did and we still have. The club is different from the team. The club means more than the 11 sackless turds on the pitch today

The turning point for Ross were the games in Jan. Had we beat Luton, Scunny and Oxford; I honestly believe we would have been champions.

After dropping points though, things changed and performances started to drop.

You’re right though mate, he had to hit the ground running this season and he hasn’t. He will be sacked shortly

With 5 games to go, we were 2 points behind Barnsley, with 2 games in hand. I'd have fancied Mick Buxton to see that through.

The longer this goes on the more clear it is that SD isn't ruthless enough for us to succeed. Loved everything hes done behind the scenes but hes absolutely petrified of making a easy decision. If he wants us to go up, and he means it, then Ross should have went after Bolton.

It's getting a little silly isn't it ? Who would have thought that when we went down from the championship?

It's bloody likely though. We need to take action and make changes to give us the best possible change to get up.

Jack Ross has proven time and time again that he isn't the man for the big stage or a club of this size. Make a change now or we indeed spend another year in this league. For a club of this size, facilities and fanbase, it's embarrassing. It's not entitlement, it's actually embarrassing.
Big stage!

Back