A Place in the Sun

I'm now watching something called The £100k Drop hosted by Davina McCall and there's a lass in her 30s on it saying if she won the money she'd go on holiday to Florida to go to all the theme parks. What the fuck is wrong with people man? Pure simpletons with absolutely no imagination.

This is coming from someone watching daytime TV as well.
Never seen the attraction on the parks or the car reliant existence .

I'm now watching something called The £100k Drop hosted by Davina McCall and there's a lass in her 30s on it saying if she won the money she'd go on holiday to Florida to go to all the theme parks. What the fuck is wrong with people man? Pure simpletons with absolutely no imagination.

Florida is class

You’ve got to learn to accept that there’s two types of people on this planet: the morons and yourself. It’s a lot easier afterwards.

I used to work with a lad who said it’s his wife’s “life ambition” to visit Disneyland in Paris but she’s never been because she has a crippling phobia of people dressed in animal costumes.
I worked with a woman who went on holiday for 2 weeks and stayed in all the different hotels around EuroDisney but never actually went to the theme park itself. I still have no idea why. I wouldn't care but she was clever as owt.

Never seen the attraction on the parks or the car reliant existence .
I’ve lived 90 minutes from Disney for the last five years and haven’t had the slightest inclination to go. Mind as I keep saying that will likely change when the Nairn gets a bit older and starts pestering me!

Florida is class
This lad knows.

It’s up there with Jersey and Delaware in terms of being a total laughing stock. It’s where America’s old people go to die man.

Disneyland, Miami, Everglades and fuck all else.
Bollocks.
Fantastic weather fifty weeks a year. Which means people aren’t generally miserable moaning gits like back home. I’m a beach lover and live near Clearwater Beach which keeps on winning best beach in the land. Horses for courses eh?

Plus I wake up every morning to this ...

Logon or register to see this image

(Or sometimes this ...:eek:)

Last edited:
I’ve lived 90 minutes from Disney for the last five years and haven’t had the slightest inclination to go. Mind as I keep saying that will likely change when the Nairn gets a bit older and starts pestering me!

This lad knows.

Bollocks.
Fantastic weather fifty weeks a year. Which means people aren’t generally miserable moaning gits like back home. I’m a beach lover and live near Clearwater Beach which keeps on winning best beach in the land. Horses for courses eh?

Plus I wake up every morning to this ...

(Or sometimes this ...:eek:)

It’s better than Sunderland you’re right.

Back