9/11 - Europhysics report

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you need its relevance explaining is enough really. What do you imagine its relevance could be to questions of relative force in a f***ing plane crash like?

Ponder it with a cup of tea.
I just want to hear it from your opinion , but you cant seem to do that?

Massive steel structure? That solid structure was in the middle of the towers not the perimeter you balloon :lol:

The Pentagon however was a solid external structure. Hence not much of the plane remained.
Wow ok danger, what about the 4th plane where not even a plane was found!

I'm not even reading your drivel. You're either a troll or incredibly stupid. Don't bother replying, I won't read it.
Pathetic. Drawn into an argument you haven't even got the grace to concede...you asked a question and were given a response that you've simply buried your head in the sand to avoid. Don't bother replying..i'll read it , just like you will, but simply put your nonsense to bed...again.

Why are you asking me to explain a document i've asked you to read? Read it you clown.
So the article knows what you believe better than you do? :) I'm not asking you to explain a 'document' - which isn't a document, it is a non-peer-reviewed, wild-arse speculation full of fallacies. I'm asking for clarification on what you said you wally; you made an assertion and I'm asking you what is specifically included in that. So shall we have another go, since you've started a discussion on it for a reason...

So the article knows what you believe better than you do? :) I'm not asking you to explain a 'document' - which isn't a document, it is a non-peer-reviewed, wild-arse speculation full of fallacies. I'm asking for clarification on what you said you wally; you made an assertion and I'm asking you what is specifically included in that. So shall we have another go, since you've started a discussion on it for a reason...
:lol: Laughable back tracking from all sides here..you asked me a question which should never have been asked of me, because you were enquiring on a document (why you're claiming it isn't, please?) that is there for you to read.

Let's face it, you're too lazy to read it. Just admit it. Or tell me otherwise..you've read it have you? Of course you haven't.

Again. The only person on this entire thread apart from me who is actually reading it is @ProfessionalMackem . Everybody else is melting down.

Davey boy Smith on another shite WUM mission :lol:
I just want to hear it from your opinion , but you cant seem to do that?

Wow ok danger, what about the 4th plane where not even a plane was found!

Pieces were found mate. Most not bigger than a dining room table mind, but still... I guess it's silly comparing it to other crashes, as none have involved a suicidal pilot flying a plane full pelt, straight down, into the earth.

I would have pondered the possibility of the government taking that plane out. But the debris would have been scattered further I reckon.

Didn't think people still believed this conspiracy nonsense. Must be sad to get sucked that far into YouTube you end up going full on looper.
Haven't watched anything on Youtube mate, just asking people to read a publication. It seems nobody can be arsed, and everybody instead has their head in the sand.

Logon or register to see this image

:lol: Laughable back tracking from all sides here..you asked me a question which should never have been asked of me, because you were enquiring on a document (why you're claiming it isn't, please?) that is there for you to read.

Let's face it, you're too lazy to read it. Just admit it. Or tell me otherwise..you've read it have you? Of course you haven't.

Again. The only person on this entire thread apart from me who is actually reading it is @ProfessionalMackem . Everybody else is melting down.
Back tracking? I've made 3 posts to you on this thread, and I've asked you the same question, unanswered in every one. It is really simple, I'm asking what you believe to be the case. Would you like to answer the question, or would you like to hide behind your pseudoscience?

Back tracking? I've made 3 posts to you on this thread, and I've asked you the same question, unanswered in every one. It is really simple, I'm asking what you believe to be the case. Would you like to answer the question, or would you like to hide behind your pseudoscience?
What I believe to be the case is the question you're asking me? You honestly can't figure out from this thread that I believe the U.S government story on 9/11 is rubbish?

You're asking nothing relevant.

What I believe to be the case is the question you're asking me? You honestly can't figure out from this thread that I believe the U.S government story on 9/11 is rubbish?

You're asking nothing relevant.
Jesus f***ing Christ. I didn't ask you what you don't believe, I asked you a specific question, which you've dodged over and over...

'1. How did they conclude it (whatever 'it' is) was 'staged', exactly? 2. And what exactly was staged - are they claiming there were planes that hit the buildings, but this was part of the conspiracy?'

You can even ignore the 1st part if it is too hard for you, just answer 2

Two forces meet, relative force relevant factor in collision and its consequences, equation helps decode relative force.

Is this news?
Weakest part of a plane cuts through a steel structure. Its kind of irrelevant. I wonder what Newton would have to.say about it.....

Jesus f***ing Christ.

'1. How did they conclude it (whatever 'it' is) was 'staged', exactly? 2. And what exactly was staged - are they claiming there were planes that hit the buildings, but this was part of the conspiracy?'

You can even ignore the 1st part if it is too hard for you, just answer 2
The first part, you can read.
The second part is so obvious it doesn't even deserve recognition.

Davey boy Smith on another shite WUM mission :lol:

Pieces were found mate. Most not bigger than a dining room table mind, but still... I guess it's silly comparing it to other crashes, as none have involved a suicidal pilot flying a plane full pelt, straight down, into the earth.

I would have pondered the possibility of the government taking that plane out. But the debris would have been scattered further I reckon.
Imagine the american air force not turning up for an hour and half over new york.....

The second part is so obvious it doesn't even deserve recognition
It took you longer to write that drivel, than actually answer the question. You don't care about truth, you've got what you believe, and are determined to remain that way. I can't even get you to begin a discussion, with a really easy question. I can't argue with you if you won't even clarify, let alone engage in anything useful.

Weakest part of a plane cuts through a steel structure. Its kind of irrelevant. I wonder what Newton would have to.say about it.....
It's not really irrelevant when it's propelled at speed at a building - it's inherent to its 'weakness' in that context or lack thereof.

Also, why do you think the wing cuts through the structure? You realise the steel structure was at the building's core rather than around its periphery right?

It took you longer to write that drivel, than actually answer the question. You don't care about truth, you've got what you believe, and are determined to remain that way. I can't even get you to begin a discussion, with a really easy question. I can't argue with you if you won't even clarify, let alone engage in anything useful.
You are so closed minded you don't even see the f***ing obvious...I don't know for sure what happened . BUT neither do you...yet you are the one who is pinning your believes to a story which has zero credibility at all.

Do you get it yet?

Why is it case closed for you, when there is no reason at all for it to be case closed? If this was at court, anything other than Kangaroo, then it would never be a definitive verdict. There are too many questions which are not answered...that's why the debate is open.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
You are so closed minded you don't even see the f***ing obvious...I don't know for sure what happened . BUT neither do you...yet you are the one who is pinning your believes to a story which has zero credibility at all.

Do you get it yet?
I haven't done any of that, you have no idea what I think, because you refuse to actually engage. I haven't claimed I 'know' what happened, stop shifting the burden of proof. You made an assertion in the opening f***ing post 'Eventually, people will accept this as fact' - so you DID claim that you know. All I wanted to know, was a specific element of that 'fact'. Which was, were the planes part of the conspiracy? How f***ing difficult is that, for somebody with all the facts...

I haven't done any of that, you have no idea what I think, because you refuse to actually engage. I haven't claimed I 'know' what happened, stop shifting the burden of proof. You made an assertion in the opening f***ing post 'Eventually, people will accept this as fact' - so you DID claim that you know. All I wanted to know, was a specific element of that 'fact'. Which was, were the planes part of the conspiracy? How f***ing difficult is that, for somebody with all the facts...
I didn't realise we were operating at Key Stage 1 levels.

Do you think I am suggestive of such tomfoolery , while the planes were a coincidental added colour? If not, stop asking stupid questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back