9/11 - Europhysics report

I love how these knackers always mention the unprecedented nature of the collapse of the buildings without mentioning the unprecedented nature of the attacks that led to the collapse.

I’m surprised they haven’t applied it to JFK.

“His head just exploded. Heads just don’t explode like that. They’re designed to keep the brain in place even if you are driving down a Texas road in an open top car. Loads of people have done that and their heads didn’t explode. Must have been a conspiracy”

“Erm, maybe it exploded due to the bullet?”

“Heads just don’t exploded like that. Watch the video. They obviously rigged his head with explosives”

Tell you what?

Thicko ^

I love how these knackers always mention the unprecedented nature of the collapse of the buildings without mentioning the unprecedented nature of the attacks that led to the collapse.

“His head just exploded. Heads just don’t explode like that. They’re designed to keep the brain in place even if you are driving down a Texas road in an open top car. Loads of people have done that and their heads didn’t explode. Must have been a conspiracy”

“Heads just don’t exploded like that. Watch the video. They obviously rigged his head with explosives”

:lol::lol::lol:

Tbf, all they had to do was, get a load of passports to frame the hijackers, pay off a load of flight instructors to say they'd trained them in flying planes, fake cctv footage of the framed hijackers at the airports, plant explosives all over the twin towers, pay off all the air traffic controllers who monitored the flights before the hijacks and then afterwards, fake the recordings from the hijackers in the cockpit, ensure the planes that hit the towers were controlled remotely, get rid of all the passengers (after forcing them to make calls to their loved ones), keep some bits of them to plant at the crash sites, get a missile to look like a plane then fire it into the pentagon (again this missile is filled with parts of a missing plane, and it's passengers).....

Think about it think about it again. And then again. Then have a f***ing word with yaself ffs.
That's 2 today. We're doing well.

Very sensible post but please explain below.

A "normal" minimum clean speed with a full load and landing fuel varies between about 210-220 knots this is based on a Vref speed of between 130-140 knots. With this in mind an arrival into a field such as LGW would be flown clean until ATC ask us to reduce below that. Normally ATC ask for 210kts at about 12 miles 180kts between 12-8 miles and then 160kts til 4 miles.
What I normally do (not saying this is how it should be done everyone does it slightly different) is fly it clean at 210 (or min clean speed) until 12 miles then go to flap5 and fly at Vref+40 (170-180kts)til 8 miles and then use flap20 gear up Vref+20 (around 150-160kts) at about 4.5 miles I'd ask for the gear down and at 4 miles go Flap30 Vref+5 (135-145 knots) and fly that for the remainder of the approach.
Hope this helps. Wasn't sure what level of understanding you have so I've tried to explain it middle of the road.
Oh aye, you've definitely not strived to obfuscate for a certain end like. f***ing crystal that. :lol:

So the towers were legitimate attacks. Then what, the government joined in and attacked its own country?

You tell me, thicko.

Again read my previous post, I never mentioned anyone or any government being responsible.
I don't know is the honest answer. Anyone trying to answer this is speculation

Last edited:
Go on correct me grammar grammar man. I dont get how you get kicks out of correcting grammar? Genuine question
I never corrected your grammar man, you daftie. You just wrote a word that doesn't exist. It was probably an autocorrect thing, don't take yourself too seriously.

Twin towers aside the other 2 tragedies have questions to be asked and was mentioned earlier.

Pentagon - why was footage immediately confiscated

Flight 93- the ntsb investigator said he didn’t know what he was meant to do as there was no evidence to resemble a plain crash

US security must have been very lax at this point in time, although we know this can't possibly be the case! Four planes hijacked! Two resulting in massive loss of life, one an attack on the Pentagon i.e Government and one resulting in hero status for poor sods that perished but fought back. It's easy to look back and judge these things but does seem very odd state of affairs all these years later.

Very sensible post but please explain below.

A "normal" minimum clean speed with a full load and landing fuel varies between about 210-220 knots this is based on a Vref speed of between 130-140 knots. With this in mind an arrival into a field such as LGW would be flown clean until ATC ask us to reduce below that. Normally ATC ask for 210kts at about 12 miles 180kts between 12-8 miles and then 160kts til 4 miles.
What I normally do (not saying this is how it should be done everyone does it slightly different) is fly it clean at 210 (or min clean speed) until 12 miles then go to flap5 and fly at Vref+40 (170-180kts)til 8 miles and then use flap20 gear up Vref+20 (around 150-160kts) at about 4.5 miles I'd ask for the gear down and at 4 miles go Flap30 Vref+5 (135-145 knots) and fly that for the remainder of the approach.
Hope this helps. Wasn't sure what level of understanding you have so I've tried to explain it middle of the road.

The planes used in the 9/11 incident were not landing using the flaps as per Boeing's years of development.

These planes were used as missiles and at that speed/altitude were uncontrollable, so a few guys from the Middle East with no flight time were never going to achieve the devastation caused in 9/11.

It happened but to blame the named is laughable. Don't believe the conspiracy theories but I still await the truth behind this tragic incident.

U wot m8

The buildings were hit in two completely different ways, but collapsed in identical fashion. You know that.

Why is everyone avoiding building 7 ?

Back