9/11 - Europhysics report

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really irrelevant when it's propelled at speed at a building - it's inherent to its 'weakness' in that context or lack thereof.

Also, why do you think the wing cuts through the structure? You realise the steel structure was at the building's core rather than around its periphery right?
i understand the core of the twin towers but it was also had a stell grid system. Which is alot stronger than a plane. You talk about the core, how come the core disolved in the collapse yet the periphery was still in place?

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

I understand this has been done many times, and it’s a bit old hat. But please read the above Euro Physics report which concludes this was staged. So I expect people to laugh or think they’ve won the argument...but just read it.

Eventually, people will accept this as fact - and wonder why, for so long, people didn’t accept it.

Please don’t chime in until you have read.
What a f***ing mug. @not spavin had this place sussed years ago.

Which American government was in power when they told us Iraq had a Nuclear threat? Which British government was in power when they said Iraq had a Nuclear threat which could wipe us out in 45 minutes?

Oh, yes, the same two governments who gave us this story. Yet...it's utterly ridiculous in their eyes to believe they lied about a land invasion war (which was a direct result of 9/11) yet could'nt lie about the true source of 9/11.

Jesus, i'm embarrassed for our generation when in the future everybody looks back and gasps at how stupid people were to believe it.

What a f***ing mug. @not spavin had this place sussed years ago.
Why don't you & him go and form your own messageboard then

i understand the core of the twin towers but it was also had a stell grid system. Which is alot stronger than a plane. You talk about the core, how come the core disolved in the collapse yet the periphery was still in place?
It's not stronger than a plane flying at 264 metres per second, evidently. I do wonder if any of you lot watched the footage of the plane creating a massive f***ing hole in the building.

You're like the French philosopher that when shown something works in practice demands to known whether it works in theory.

And where was the periphery in place??

I didn't realise we were operating at Key Stage 1 levels.

Do you think I am suggestive of such tomfoolery , while the planes were a coincidental added colour? If not, stop asking stupid questions.
Ok, so the US deliberately flew planes into the own buildings, but also littered them with explosives? Why did they use planes AND explosives? Why not just cut the middle men, use the explosives to bring the buildings down, and blame Bin Laden for planting bombs, instead of this apparent rag-tap, half-job of part-plane, part-bomb?

It's not stronger than a plane flying at 264 metres per second, evidently. I do wonder if any of you lot watched the footage of the plane creating a massive f***ing hole in the building.

You're like the French philosopher that when shown something works in practice demands to known whether it works in theory.

And where was the periphery in place??
A perfectly reasonable question, to get to the bottom of whether the theory is wrong or whether the practice wasn't what it seemed. Jesus man.

:lol: Laughable back tracking from all sides here..you asked me a question which should never have been asked of me, because you were enquiring on a document (why you're claiming it isn't, please?) that is there for you to read.

Let's face it, you're too lazy to read it. Just admit it. Or tell me otherwise..you've read it have you? Of course you haven't.

Again. The only person on this entire thread apart from me who is actually reading it is @ProfessionalMackem . Everybody else is melting down.
Erm, I'm not melting down thanks :lol:.

Ok, so the US deliberately flew planes into the own buildings, but also littered them with explosives? Why did they use planes AND explosives? Why not just cut the middle men, use the explosives to bring the buildings down, and blame Bin Laden for planting bombs, instead of this apparent rag-tap, half-job of part-plane, part-bomb?
Quote me where I said that and i'll engage with you, you brain-dead numpty.

Osama bin ladin ordered his troops to hijack planes and fly them into the twin towers.

Quote me where I said that and i'll engage with you, you brain-dead numpty.
I've asked what the fuck you believe, about a thousand f***ing times, and since 'everything is obvious' and you keep referring me to a 2 year old magazine piece that says planes and bombs were involved, and when I ask you directly whether planes were involved you call me an idiot for suggesting it was coincidental...I'm calling Poe's Law here, you're indistinguishable from a parody of you

We have marra. You’ll not find it though cos we’ve asked Google to turn on the loony bellend filter.

?
You have said Not Spavin had this place to a tee. Another poster said that Not Spavin was correct in saying the SMB blamed muslims for everything but 9/11.

Let me ask you both, name one person on this thread who has said muslims are to blame for 9/11, name one person who has said they are to blame for anything at all, name one person who is a known "anti-muslim" for offering any opinion on this thread. Quite blatantly , you are adding an element to this discussion which serves no purpose at all.

And to fragrantly bring holocaust denial into the discussion, is , TBH, an utter disgrace. In an open and welcoming board of free discussion to ask the question if i deny the holocaust ...you deserve banning from the community. I will report you, and we will see how the admin react. I have screenshot this message, in preperartion for this to be deleted or myself to be banned.

Osama bin ladin ordered his troops to hijack planes and fly them into the twin towers.
Haway man, settle down.

And to fragrantly bring holocaust denial into the discussion, is , TBH, an utter disgrace. In an open and welcoming board of free discussion to ask the question if i deny the holocaust ...you deserve banning from the community. I will report you, and we will see how the admin react. I have screenshot this message, in preperartion for this to be deleted or myself to be banned.
:lol:

:lol:

It was always on the cards and I for one am delighted.

You couldn't make it up - @Baloo has put my good name in the same sentence as Holocaust denial for no reason at all, and @Medulla & @Pants think it is funny. If this were a national newspaper website, I could sue you both without a minutes hesitation. Maybe i'll put my real name on the board and see if you three have the guts to do it then :lol::lol::lol:.

And all because I questionned 9/11 as well. Talk about utter meltdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back