9/11 - Europhysics report

I have absolutely no idea what point you’re trying to make here? You’ve just told me how the building collapsed, when I know how the building collapsed, or am I missing something?
Clearly.
Nist initially went with the pancake theory as a reason for the collapse, then renounced it in 2004/5 then hypothesised a new theory which is basically the 'pancake theory' in all but name, which is still criticised as being 'fatally flawed.'

There's not a chance 95 floors, below the impact, suppported by 47 steel columns, could collapse, literally sieve through itself in 11 seconds. "It's Beyond imagination."

Clearly.
Nist initially went with the pancake theory as a reason for the collapse, then renounced it in 2004/5 then hypothesised a new theory which is basically the 'pancake theory' in all but name, which is still criticised as being 'fatally flawed.'

There's not a chance 95 floors, below the impact, suppported by 47 steel columns, could collapse, literally sieve through itself in 11 seconds. "It's Beyond imagination."

It’s not beyond imagination at all?

Burning fuel found its way into the main cores. This weakened more than just the floors above the impacts

It’s not beyond imagination at all?

Burning fuel found its way into the main cores. This weakened more than just the floors above the impacts
Most of the fuel ignited on impact. The tower burnt for 1 hour 40 then fell at near free fall speed.
Nah, surely there had to be more resistance.

Most of the fuel ignited on impact. The tower burnt for 1 hour 40 then fell at near free fall speed.

That’s 1 hour and 40 minutes of immense heat tearing through the buildings.

All that time to create all of those sagging floors and compromising steelwork.

The fuel ignited on impact but didn't all burn, the fire burned until all the fuel was exhausted and generated high temperatures weakening the steel instigating the collapse. Aviation fuel is designed to burn fairly slowly not explode instantaneously with a huge emission of energy.

Back