60 people shot in mass shooting at Indianaopolis FedEx facility

It's absolutely pointless debating the gun laws in that country. They'll never change. It's just gonna be easier to accept the fact that shit like this happens once every few months and just get on with our lives.

FWIW I'm not defending the second amendment as I think it's archaic lunacy. I just don't think it'll ever change unfortunately.

Its not even every few months, there's been about 6 in the last month

The one positive thing is that these shooters always seem such crap 'marksmen' - with such high powered and accurate weapons, the number of fatalities could be so much higher. Thank God it isn't.

Last edited:
America and gun laws, or lack of them reminds me of a lyric from The Fight Song

The death of one is a tragedy
The death of millions is just a statistic

As a country, it's like they've stopped caring.

Let them have their guns, just ban ammunition.

I've had the argument about the right to bear arms from an American before, but there is a world of difference between a farmer having the right to a musket 100+ years ago and a redneck open carrying a fully loaded AR15.

The problem with USA gun law change is that it almost certainly would result in lots of deaths. The cult of far right patriots just wouldn’t accept it and would fight, literally, for their antiquated and ridiculous amendment rights. It’s a no win situation for any government.
Why do they so hell bent against amending an amendment as if it`s carved in stone and unchangeable for some reason. It is already an amendment in itself. A country that can`t adapt its laws to modern times is finished.

America and gun laws, or lack of them reminds me of a lyric from The Fight Song

The death of one is a tragedy
The death of millions is just a statistic

As a country, it's like they've stopped caring.
If you do the maths this is 1.6 people dead and 12 injured if you ratio populationsso not dissimilar to the fishmongers Hall attack. And they have guns.

Never forget watching Bowling for Columbine and seeing Charlton Heston come out with ..."from my cold dead hand"... prick.
Guns are far too embedded in the USA culture, good luck changing anything. Sad news.

Back