6 coming in down the spine

Correct.
Saying we need time and season starts in 3 weeks.

Why , would we not be happy ffs.
Would rather we took our time as this position is crucial.
A top striker at this level and if a team is set up right to be offensive like SD has expressed, will fit straight in and score goals from the off.

Patience and trust.

There's more...

Andy. Our first bid was back in June. We have 3 bids at the moment 4 players. I thought the Sun might be more careful to ensure their facts r right having just had to pay my legal fees for the last article they wrote!! How wrong was I . Just ask me Andy - facts not fiction!

The Sun will f***ing hate him, keep up the good work SD

How can we have 3 bids on 4 players?

One maybe out of contract, so no bid, just negotiations?

Last edited:
Let's hope so. Heard similar last week and nowt in by the end of it. 3 weeks to go. It's essential we have a competitive squad before the season starts. Need to keep the momentum going.
The high earners need f***ing off too.

Khazri & Ndong hitting snags in their deals have been a kick in the bollocks.

Aye. It's to be expected though as we are being super strict with payoffs to leave. That means they will ask for more on the other side to make up the shortfall.
And the nasty bastards will still be expecting more as there agents won't want to be losing out. If push comes to shove and they are all still here (and I truly hope they are not) hope they are made to stand in the corner of a field with no assistance given to them at all. Big problem is the longer they are here the more they hold back our moves to go forward.

Tbf, this Andy Saunders was only asking a question/replying to Nixon, who was saying we have no money. People on about Donald should stay off Twitter, well he's just shut another gobshite Journo up in Nixon and it's good to read.

Back