6 coming in down the spine

Status
Not open for further replies.

No bother with you as a poster but your incessant cynicism about people or groups who may or may not know something is quite boring.
So what, what does it really matter. We are surely all adult enough to decide what we believe or not.
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with people that might or might not no stuff. It’s so noticeable it’s rather unnerving
He only asked for a link :D

wish he wouldn't say stuff like this

you never know what's going to happen with transfers. he'll be getting hounded a few weeks down the line if we haven't got half a dozen players in

It will be same people twisting now as they were when short was here. They just like moaning and dragging down our football club by looking at the negatives. We have a guy who is sorting out all the things they were moaning about last year. Wish they would fuck of and support someone else to be honest.

How dare people moan when Short was here.

I have major doubts about him as a first team player mind.

We need a whole new centre mid
Agreed re Robson.

He had a good game v Hull (I think) but the majority of the time he looked slow.

He wants to be here and has the right attitude, but I’d be a bit concerned if he was one of our key players this season. More than happy for him to be used as a sub though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back