6 coming in down the spine

Would rather we took our time as this position is crucial.
A top striker at this level and if a team is set up right to be offensive like SD has expressed, will fit straight in and score goals from the off.

Patience and trust.
It's fuck all to do with Donald how the team play. I hope he just leaves Ross to get on with it

2 centre midfielders with McGeouch already signed, does that mean we will have cattermole sitting on the bench? Doubtful they’re going to be squad players so why do we need that when it’ll stunt the devolpment of Mumba Robson and embleton.

2 centre midfielders with McGeouch already signed, does that mean we will have cattermole sitting on the bench? Doubtful they’re going to be squad players so why do we need that when it’ll stunt the devolpment of Mumba Robson and embleton.

3 strikers, 2 centre backs and 1 midfielder.

Because if McGeough gets injured, though I get your point

I hope so. I like Robson last year. But as theyre young theyll all be inconsistent. (Inexperienced rather than young for robson maybe a better word)

Robson is the worse of the three, I watch the U23s regularly and he didn’t do anything to suggest he’s first team level.

The guy is trying to sort out the biggest mess of a football club ever. Everything about the club was wrong 2 months ago and he is trying his best to address them. Surely even the thickest fans must know this takes time. But no they are still f***ing twisting he's not doing enough. Or worse still lying. Give the man a chance. Grow up.

Has he sorted them trees out yet ffs?

To be fair we’ve been fed bullshit for yeears. We need people to get things over the line for the fans to chill out. I’m not saying these lot won’t do it but probably until we actually see changes there’ll be a bit of cynicism. Of course we have some absolute half wits who are next level negative to add to that as well as the ‘Lee Howey and Mickey Gray were right’ brigade.

Back