6 coming in down the spine

We are looking to add 6 or so down the spine of the team in the next week or two. Just give us a little time to try and strengthen the squad. We can all see what we need. I know it’s frustrating but we are working hard to get it right. Thanks

Completely reasonable request from a bloke trying to fix the worst mess in our history. Won't stop some calling him all sorts, accusing him of lying about his backing and demanding singings now.

No bother with you as a poster but your incessant cynicism about people or groups who may or may not know something is quite boring.
So what, what does it really matter. We are surely all adult enough to decide what we believe or not.
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with people that might or might not no stuff. It’s so noticeable it’s rather unnerving

Know

Talk is cheap. But I like the fella and I hope by the end of the window he's got a few in that people are happy about.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with people that might or might not no stuff. It’s so noticeable it’s rather unnerving
In my defense, Janey, with the amount of BS posted on here by "ITK" posters, can you blame me for being doubtful when people post "info" when 99% of the time it's BS?

I've studied physics for a few years and the first thing they teach you is don't believe anything until it's proven. "The scientific method". It may have had a negative effect on me tbh. :lol:

I never doubted this OP btw, if SD tweets it I believe it 100%, I just wanted to read it for myself and squeeze as much info out of the tweet as possible. Every word counts! :D

Last edited:
In my defense, Janey, with the amount of BS posted on here by "ITK" posters, can you blame me for being doubtful when people post "info" when 99% of the time it's BS?

I've studied physics for a few years and the first thing they teach you is don't believe anything until it's proven. "The scientific method". It may have had a negative effect on me tbh. :lol:

I never doubted this OP btw, if SD tweets it I believe it 100%, I just wanted to read it for myself and squeeze as much info out of the tweet as possible. Every word counts! :D
I don’t believe in New Zealand. I’ve never been able to prove it exists.

I don’t believe in New Zealand. I’ve never been able to prove it exists.
Good mate of mine's a Moari. Top lass. Loves motorbikes, weed and leather jackets. I'll send you her FB if you like. :D

She sent me this the other day, seems legit

Last edited:

Where do you stand on Schrödinger's cat, Marlon la? And don't say 'on its tail', ha ha.

Where do you stand on Schrödinger's cat, Marlon la? And don't say 'on its tail', ha ha.
It was just a thought experiment to show how absurd the uncertainty principle of QM was. Schrödinger hated the idea and wanted to prove it wrong.

Not sure what else I can say about it really. We could have a thread about it if you wanted to go into detail mate. Tag me if you do. :D

Last edited:
No bother with you as a poster but your incessant cynicism about people or groups who may or may not know something is quite boring.
So what, what does it really matter. We are surely all adult enough to decide what we believe or not.
Who is he? Who did he used to be on here?

Gets on me f***ing nerves, considering he's a newbie :rolleyes:

Back