6 coming in down the spine

In reply to Nixon claiming we have no money:

Andy. Our first bid was back in June. We have 3 bids at the moment 4 players. I thought the Sun might be more careful to ensure their facts r right having just had to pay my legal fees for the last article they wrote!! How wrong was I . Just ask me Andy - facts not fiction!

Haha

It was just a thought experiment to show how absurd the uncertainty principle of QM was. Schrödinger hated the idea and wanted to prove it wrong.

Not sure what else I can say about it really. We could have a thread about it if you wanted to go into detail mate. Tag me if you do. :D
I quite like Tegmark's quantum suicide machine. It's always good to see things from another cat's point of view, ha ha.

:cool:

Must say, I'm not a fan of Tegmark. He seems to spend more time on telly than the actual lecture hall. Same goes for that f***ing Michio Kaku.
Tegmark is a great name though but. Loved that film with Kirk Douglas: The Heroes of Tegmark. Kaku is another great name. Brilliant for Brazil. Played in midfield and full back, both positions at the shem time, with and without hair. Think on that, Schrödinger.

Tegmark is a great name though but. Loved that film with Kirk Douglas: The Heroes of Tegmark. Kaku is another great name. Brilliant for Brazil. Played in midfield and full back, both positions at the shem time, with and without hair. Think on that, Schrödinger.
What if we put Tegmark and Kaku in a box and shut the lid, do they meld into a superpostition? Michimax Tegkaku. :eek:

Back