24 Hours in police custody

There has to be a major review at Bedfordshire police like 30 victims and the suspects house found having glasses with rohypnol in. Theyre as much at fault for incompetence.
Me and the current Chief Constable of Bedfordshire used to walk the beat together as PCs in Wellingborough back in the 1990s. He joined the police about eight months before I did. He went on to bigger things. I didn’t.

based on what?

that he is from Thailand and runs a nail salon?
Don't be daft, based on what happened and what was taken.
He could have just pushed past them to run through and steal one thing.
If he had ransacked the house, found £100k in gold jewellery, and stole that, then it would seem more like a robbery, but he seemed to know exactly what he wanted. If he sold what he stole, he would struggle to get a cup of coffee from Starbucks with what he made. He didn't even have a quick look round to see if there was anything valuable lying round, like a handbag or anything. It was pre planned, a bit of effort going into dressing up as an amazon driver, with a package, only to steal something worth less than the high vis jacket he was using.
I'll bet he thought it was the CCTV hard drive, which, if thats the case, what is/was on it to make him react the way he did?
Doesn't matter where he's from, or what business he has, the crime doesn't make any sense.

Don't be daft, based on what happened and what was taken.
He could have just pushed past them to run through and steal one thing.
If he had ransacked the house, found £100k in gold jewellery, and stole that, then it would seem more like a robbery, but he seemed to know exactly what he wanted. If he sold what he stole, he would struggle to get a cup of coffee from Starbucks with what he made. He didn't even have a quick look round to see if there was anything valuable lying round, like a handbag or anything. It was pre planned, a bit of effort going into dressing up as an amazon driver, with a package, only to steal something worth less than the high vis jacket he was using.
I'll bet he thought it was the CCTV hard drive, which, if thats the case, what is/was on it to make him react the way he did?
Doesn't matter where he's from, or what business he has, the crime doesn't make any sense.

not all crimes make sense like, the blokes a thug

sure the police investigated all angles like

you are jumping to a few stereotype assumptions there, hell of a leap to think that bloke is suddenly running a brothel like :lol:
Possibly based on the type of crime that his family were victim to, the level of violence used against women/child and for seemingly no reason at all.
something doesn’t add up so maybe that’s why he thinks that?

absolitely no evidence that he runs a brothel like, sorry but thats based on nothing

not all crimes make sense like, the blokes a thug

sure the police investigated all angles like

you are jumping to a few stereotype assumptions there, hell of a leap to think that bloke is suddenly running a brothel like :lol:

absolitely no evidence that he runs a brothel like, sorry but thats based on nothing
Not really. The NCA themselves say nail bars are one of the biggest contributors to people trafficking and money laundering in the country.

well I am sure they would have mentioned it on the programme like mate

so, yes really.
Not if there’s an active investigation they won’t.

What you’re basically trying to say is that a Romanian bloke, known for running brothels just randomly walks up to a house and beats up the occupants for no reason at all yet you think that’s more likely than this being a targeted attack. Tragically naive.

I don't think I am considering I never said that. If the bloke was English, working at a factory, and this happened to him, I would still say there was more to it than a simple robbery.
If there's no evidence the bloke is doing anything wrong, regardless of if the police know it or not, they aren't going to say 'oh the victim is involved in the drug trade/people trafficking/brothels' on national telly.

Not if there’s an active investigation they won’t.

What you’re basically trying to say is that a Romanian bloke, known for running brothels just randomly walks up to a house and beats up the occupants for no reason at all yet you think that’s more likely than this being a targeted attack. Tragically naive.

:lol: Jesus wept man
I don't think I am considering I never said that. If the bloke was English, working at a factory, and this happened to him, I would still say there was more to it than a simple robbery.
If there's no evidence the bloke is doing anything wrong, regardless of if the police know it or not, they aren't going to say 'oh the victim is involved in the drug trade/people trafficking/brothels' on national telly.

I mean you don’t see the irony in this

“there’s no evidence of the bloke is doing anything wrong”

yet you’ve still deciding he was running a brothel :lol:

Last edited:

You think a random bloke got himself disguised as a delivery driver, rocked up at someone’s house completely at random, beat the shit out of the occupants for no reason whatsoever then fled to Romania.

Yet you think you know what’s going on. Jesus wept man.

where did I say that?
Never said that but you keep telling me I said he's running a brothel, and you talk about irony :D

His nail salon seemed to be doing alright.

Nice house, nice car very good CCTV a big family to feed..

They were Chinese

must be running a brothel then

no other explanation
You think a random bloke got himself disguised as a delivery driver, rocked up at someone’s house completely at random, beat the shit out of the occupants for no reason whatsoever then fled to Romania.

Yet you think you know what’s going on. Jesus wept man.

:lol: Im going off what the police said

not some troll on an internet message board :lol:

beyond parody you like

must be running a brothel then

no other explanation

:lol: Im going off what the police said

not some troll on an internet message board :lol:

beyond parody you like
So you think it’s just a burglary?

Man dresses up knocks on door twats occupants all over then only steals what he thinks is CCTV... and nothing else.

Burglars tend to break into houses when the owners are out..

Back