24 Hours in police custody

I guess because he didn’t try and kill the lad he hurt.
He did seem quite remorseful during interview and the one thing he did say was about his previous. It was awful what he did but did he try and kill? Mebbies but how to prove it.

He did seem quite remorseful during interview and the one thing he did say was about his previous. It was awful what he did but did he try and kill? Mebbies but how to prove it.
In my opinion, somebody who drives after 4 pints and 4 tequilas, 2 lines of coke and numerous joints then runs an innocent bloke over twice, deserves the book hoying at him.

I think he was good at it. Bloke was in a coma with a shattered pelvis.
Unlikely to walk properly again. Seen same injury before, albeit caused by an armoured vehicle.
He didn’t mean to hit him. The lad wasn’t part of the initial altercation. I think ( only think) if the lad hurt was part of the fight then it may have been a different charge.
I’ve seen similar injuries from cars, buses and trains. It takes lots of energy to smash a healthy pelvis

He didn’t mean to hit him. The lad wasn’t part of the initial altercation. I think ( only think) if the lad hurt was part of the fight then it may have been a different charge.
I’ve seen similar injuries from cars, buses and trains. It takes lots of energy to smash a healthy pelvis

So if I have an argument with someone, then stab someone who looks like the person I had an argument with because I’ve mistaken their identity I should be given a lesser charge? Are you having a laugh?

I'm sure knowing the drugged up waste of space didn't mean it will be a great source of comfort to the victim as he lives the rest of his life in pain.

i didn't think he was remorseful at all, he was more proud of himself for not going down when attacked. "yeah boi...."

So if I have an argument with someone, then stab someone who looks like the person I had an argument with because I’ve mistaken their identity I should be given a lesser charge? Are you having a laugh?
Did you try to kill him?
I’ve seen lots of stabbings that have been gbh with intent as opposed to attempting to kill them. The fact like you say, if you stabbed someone who wasn’t the person who was the intended target, you never meant to kill him. Someone else possibly, but not him.

i didn't think he was remorseful at all, he was more proud of himself for not going down when attacked. "yeah boi...."
Didn’t he say the lad was his friend and he needed to apologise?

Did you try to kill him?
I’ve seen lots of stabbings that have been gbh with intent as opposed to attempting to kill them. The fact like you say, if you stabbed someone who wasn’t the person who was the intended target, you never meant to kill him. Someone else possibly, but not him.

Think he did.
Sorry mate. No problem pal,I know you didn't mean it,you couldn't change me colostomy bag could,there's a good lad.

Did you try to kill him?

He said similar but i dont agree that shows genuine remorse, hes being interviewed by the police, he has to say hes sorry. even if he was genuinely sorry to the bloke in question thay doesnt mean he regrets his actions, only that he was sorry he got the wrong person

Were you watching same thing as me ...was laughing about how hard he was to stand his ground when scrapping and when female copper was asking him questions on her body camera ...didnt seem remourseful until he realised he might get some serious

Last edited by a moderator:

Back