24 Hours in police custody

Probably not. Thats why I'd like to find out.
I think it is out there. We definitely only got a tiny bit of the full story in that episode. Same agin this week tbf. I’d rather these things were ‘specials’ rather than a series. Then again, they are probably extremely limited as to what they can show via an open forum.

A tough watch likely to be ahead tonight, and next week. A two-parter about a paedophile / sexual predator who has been operating (and evading justice) for many years in Bedfordshire.

Understandable how these kids can never get over something like that.

It is indeed. I've had addiction problems on and off for 23 years which have originated from incidents which I consider far less traumatic than this awful.....'stuff'.

And now the vermin has the gall to complain about his bail conditions. Unbelievable.

It is indeed. I've had addiction problems on and off for 23 years which have originated from incidents which I consider far less traumatic than this awful.....'stuff'.

And now the vermin has the gall to complain about his bail conditions. Unbelievable.
Sorry to hear that mate.
I hope this fucker rots in jail for the rest of his life.

Just watched on 4 +1. FFS, what a complete twat. Wouldn't get sick of hitting him in the face with a bat, ever. No shame, no guilt, nowt. Evil ****.

Also, tried to find out what sentence Sandel Hornea got. Nothing on tinternet that I can find? Has is been postponed or are we not allowed to know?

Last edited:
Not irate about any of the allegations of horrific acts against children but got really angry when it was suggested he may use drugs! Arrogant enough to think 'no comment' will keep him from a conviction, again.

Just watched on 4 +1. FFS, what a complete twat. Wouldn't get sick of hitting him in the face with a bat, ever. No shame, no guilt, nowt. Evil ****.

Also, tried to find out what sentence Sandel Hornea got. Nothing on tinternet that I can find? Has is been postponed or are we not allowed to know?
Today's hearing has now been completed, with both the prosecution and the defence's submissions over.

We don't yet know when the hearing will return, but conversations in court suggest it may not be until next week when we will find out how long Hornea will spend in prison.

Last edited:
I hope this bastard gets a long stretch, grooming and raping kids should hopefully see him die in jail.
The people he hurt need closure and support, I just hope they can all heal and turn their lives around bless them.

I hope this bastard gets a long stretch, grooming and raping kids should hopefully see him die in jail.
The people he hurt need closure and support, I just hope they can all heal and turn their lives around bless them.

Its too late for most of them I would imagine. Thats the saddest part. How they had the guts to finally come forward is beyond my comprehension. Unbelievable courage.

Back