24 Hours in police custody

If he wanted the shite he took that bad I'm sure he could of just shouted at them and they'd of retreated to wherever away from him anyway, to Wallop them the way he did it seems personal, the dar might be a rival pimp when he's not painting nails

He intended to take the CCTV hard-drive, but actually took a games console :D . Criminal mastermind. It was almost certainty a 'warning' imo.

not all crimes make sense like, the blokes a thug

sure the police investigated all angles like

you are jumping to a few stereotype assumptions there, hell of a leap to think that bloke is suddenly running a brothel like :lol:

absolitely no evidence that he runs a brothel like, sorry but thats based on nothing
Never said he did?

must be running a brothel then

no other explanation

:lol: Im going off what the police said

not some troll on an internet message board :lol:

beyond parody you like
You heard what the Police want you hear ,its like when a pic of bloke who clearly done something is shared and they say he might be abe to help us
I'd say they'll be looking at the Nail bar guy as we speak
It's clear from the courier guys past this wasn't a random slapstick house raid

You heard what the Police want you hear ,its like when a pic of bloke who clearly done something is shared and they say he might be abe to help us
I'd say they'll be looking at the Nail bar guy as we speak
It's clear from the courier guys past this wasn't a random slapstick house raid

Its not clear at all that he ran a brothel like, and to suggest otherwise is just a lie. few stereotypes coming in here.

Its not clear at all that he ran a brothel like, and to suggest otherwise is just a lie. few stereotypes coming in here.
I don't know who stereotypically runs brothels
I thought loads of different people did ,in all countries
All for the same reason
It's like watching Columbo, follow the clues
There's not detective in the country would see that case and think random weird house raid ,we'll just put it under the Just one of those things category

I don't know who stereotypically runs brothels
I thought loads of different people did ,in all countries
All for the same reason
It's like watching Columbo, follow the clues
There's not detective in the country would see that case and think random weird house raid ,we'll just put it under the Just one of those things category

thers litterally no evidence he runs a brothel like :lol:

no but I’m not the one accusing somebody of running a brothel

the burden is very much on you mate :lol:
tell you what, point me to the post where I said that seeing as you keep accusing me of it?
So how do you know theres no evidence of him being involved in anything dodgy?

No idea mate. I’m just an idiot on a forum
Seems is depends how long he lived here:

Hopefully if the Italians want him we can send him there for trial.

Seems is depends how long he lived here:

Hopefully if the Italians want him we can send him there for trial.

Hopefully then. Although if he reoffends again, he gets recalled for 5 years so maybe he isn’t being deported? I’ve no idea like, just guessing

FFS, this is a hard watch tonight like. That bastard wants a kicking every day for the rest of his life.
Just grim in always ,the fall out from absolute air wasters like him is tragic
Like the cop said you have to look both ways when dealing with crime
Kids who didn't stand a chance struggling through adulthood

Back